Gun control in china

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Cshooter, Aug 2, 2012.

1. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Is it a national tragedy or does that only happen if he uses a gun?

2. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Well this is nothing. The Chinese took away guns from their citizens and then murdered something like 25 million of them. They still don't call that a tragedy.... Come to think of it, liberals don't even call that a tragedy. Come to really think about it, liberals don't call Castro, Chaves, Che Guevera, Stalin, or chairman Mao a tragedy. They only call American gun crimes a tragedy... Why do liberals want us disarmed again???????

3. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

Libs

Liberals won't wake up until they're staring through the barbed wire topped chain link fence of an interment camp.

4. Rarity

Rarity New Member

Actually, that is what I have been thinking also.. :p

5. willshoum

willshoum New Member

The China man and the world......

I cannot forgive what the U.S. did to those chinese that helped build this Nation........And continue in the In the States........Hard liners in China need to be HUNGEd HO..........:mad::mad::mad:

6. KalashnikovJosh

KalashnikovJosh New Member

If someone wants to do something evil so badly,they will find a way.

Disarming their would-be victims: THAT is the tragedy.

7. opaww

opaww New Member

The tragedy is we still allow anti-rights leaches in congress to tell us what we can and can not do

8. Rarity

Rarity New Member

They think it's okay for Government officials to slaughter millions of people, because that is whom they worship, dictatorship.

In today's society, anti gunners believe the military's tanks, air fighters, and nuclear missiles will keep them safe, for as long as they are a slave and abide by the dictator, everything should be fine.

9. opaww

opaww New Member

Dam Zoey where were you 40 years ago when I was hoping to find a dam good woman to be my wife?

10. KalashnikovJosh

I think I've actually read stuff where some of our own politicians say they want **** here to be "like China".

How many millions of innocent people did Mao Ding Dong murder?

11. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

It's interesting how we reacted to a nuclear accident in Japan, or a Tsunami in in the Indian ocean, yet we turn a blind eye to the intentional brutal massacre of 40,000+ people, mostly women and children, in Syria.

With all the millinos of Americans, good decent propductive citizens, of Syrian descent in this country, you d think ouir politicians would........Ahhhh... what the use!:mad::mad::mad:

12. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

That won't happen this time, just ask them!

13. ROLOMALDA

ROLOMALDA New Member

The day they take guns away from american civilians that's the day we gonna lose the little freedom we got left

14. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

You got that right but it may be a bit of an uphill battle for them. I wouldn't want to be one of the guys going door to door collecting guns.

15. KalashnikovJosh

I keep telling ya'll thats not how its gonna go down.

No one is going to go "door to door".

They'll go "increment by increment",slowly expanding the list of prohibited weapons and possessors until nothing is left.

And as for those who are in the business of enforcing it?

Theyre doing fine.

The BATFEces and friends can sell weapons to Mexican drug cartels, violating the very "laws" they enforce and getting innocent people killed,and still they chug right along..........."making the streets safe for the children" one "illegal weapon" or "prohibited possessor" at a time...........

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  16. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

Yeah, your right, that's most likely how they will do it.

17. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Can you eat an elephant???

sure you can. One bite at a time.:p