Gun Bumper Stickers

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by VannMann, Nov 25, 2012.

1. cvia

cvia New Member

How about you just put a safe in your car. If you own guns you most likely have one at home right? I'm getting one soon so I can leave my weapon in my car. I have never left my weapon in my car without it already being locked in the glovebox. If you are worried about thieves lock it up.

2. rurak

rurak New Member

I NEVER leave my firearm in my truck unattended. If im going somewhere that i cant carry it in it stays home. Too much liability

3. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

When Florida enacted ccw, crooks started targeting rental cars to car jack. The rental cars had stickers on them from the rental agency. The problem ws bad enough to make the national news.

4. Vincine

Vincine New Member

If I wanted to keep a gun and other stuff safe in my car and discourage car robberies, I’d put a sticker on it that said:

WARNING!
    Movement Triggered
    Explosive Device Inside

It might discourage tailgaters too I would think.​

5. GaryGlock

GaryGlock New Member

But what if they steal the car, how am I getting in the safe then? My car was already stolen once. They found it in a ghetto two days later go figure.
    Don't leave anything in your car you don't want to loose..

6. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

What if you're outside, putting on your gun bumper sticker and a meteor lands in your car?! Gasp!

7. VannMann

VannMann New Member

Glove Box? Really? I have not found to many cars anymore that have locks on them. Even then, a swift kick gets them open. A gun safe in the car? Possible, if welded to the car correctly. That would prevent a snatch and grab situation only. At the salvage yard I get into locked things all the time. Either by pry bar or finesse. So as a permanent storage in car, no.

8. Brennan16

Brennan16 New Member

I can spit over the border into Maine from my back lawn

9. Brennan16

Brennan16 New Member

Sadly though, a pry bar or really long screwdriver can pop the lock on a glovebox

10. BlackHills

BlackHills New Member

A recent news story "Firearms Welcome Stickers Go Viral" has helped push the 2nd Amendment rights of Business Owners, specially after the Theater Shootings and now after the elections. As gun sales have gone through the roof, so are people wanting to protect their rights to carry and own. Help spread this great story and support the Firearms Welcome movement by purchasing these great stickers, which by the way you can order for .99 cents.

These are high quality vinyl outdoor stickers that can be put right on your front door or purchase as a gift for your favorite business. Business owners are saying that they actually help business!

Purchase a .99 cent Firearms Welcome sticker here.

11. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

Just because you have a sticker on your vehicle doesn't mean that's whats inside it!! I have a Superman and Gumby sticker on my car. Does that mean they're inside, no! Stickers are stickers.

12. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Well said !!

13. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i have FTF and NRA stickers on my truck.

14. mrnole2u

mrnole2u New Member

Most of my CC friends and I don't advertise this on our vehicles. I don't believe it is wise to do so, however, I do respect the right and opinions of others to if they wish. I will not OC even if it becomes legal in Florida, just my personal preference. There is a petite woman in my office and her truck has multiple gun Manu stickers. She told me her 105 lbs won't make anyone think twice but maybe knowing she has means of defense will be a deterrent.

15. 1911love

1911love Active Member

mrnole2u:
    Florida State for LIFE!!!

I cc string side IWB which makes it hard/slow to draw while seated in the driver's seat with a seat belt on. I keep a Springfield XDm9 unholstered in my glove box for ease of access. Putting it in a safe would defeat the purpose. I find comfort in having a full size sidearm within a seconds reach whenever I drive my vehicle, I just don't want to advertise I love guns. I just don't see a purpose for the stickers other than cool factor.

16. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Regarding Bumper Stickers...

1. Opinions are like azzholes and no one wants to see mine...or yours!
    2. Sure Fire way to convince half the people following you that your a complete
    EFFING IDIOT.
    3. Good way to entice a thief

Tack

After 40 years on this earth, I've only EVER seen 1 bumpersticker that I appreciated seeing because it made laught half way through a ****ty commute.

Cute little Co-Ed driving her typical college student POS car, had a sticker on the back glass that read..."I lost my cherry...but I've still got the box it came in!" :)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
  17. Bearsdad40cc

Bearsdad40cc New Member

That's freakin hilarious. My brother and I got a big laugh. Thanx for sharing that

18. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

That reminds me if the one a guy at the gym had. 'My girlfriend can't wrestle but you should see her box.'

19. Bearsdad40cc

Bearsdad40cc New Member

Ok we've gotten off topic but..... One time I saw this heavy set lady in a little Isuzu pickup, her bumper sticker said " Does my fat *** make my *** look fat " . I still get a chuckle from that.

20. Brennan16

Brennan16 New Member

My ex girlfriend had that same decal on her car.
    Too funny.