Gun accidents

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by dteed4094, Oct 21, 2011.

1. dteed4094

dteed4094 New Member

2. nightstalkersDQ

nightstalkersDQ New Member

Except for the guy shooting Mortars off at 3:30 Minutes in, haha

3. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Further proof that even dummies have guns...lol

4. Werminator

Werminator Member

Videos like this make me nervous. Everytime I see some guy bust his nose because he thought he was a bad*ss and could one hand a shotgun or that it was a good idea to sight down his pistol gripped 12guage I am reminded how little some people utilize something I call common sense. I am very cautious about the gun handling of the people who are around me when we go shooting and I am strict about how my weapons are handled, but watching videos shot by people less cautious than myself reminds me why I am so picky... I would much rather not end up shot... I have to add, however, the segment where the guy hands a loaded pistol to a toddler kinda got me hot... mad hot...

5. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Yeah I must agree. Worst thing that I did to myself with a gun is not have enough eye relief. I just don't understand what some people are thinking when they do these kinds of things. It makes for some great safety videos for a gun class and like you reminds me why I don't go to some of the ranges around here. Anytime you ask someone how a range is and they start off, "it's nice, but the idiots go out there" makes it a definite no no in my book.

6. Hinermad

Hinermad New Member

What burns my bacon is the "hot chick shoots a ____" videos on Youtube. Some Bubba videos his halter-clad girlfriend shooting his shotgun, Desert Eagle, or other hand cannon for the first time and then giggles uncontrollably when it whacks her in the forehead.

Dave

7. dteed4094

dteed4094 New Member

I like the part where the towel heads are getting kicked acrossed the room.

8. Muliemaster

Muliemaster New Member

U said it no wonder its gettin harder to hold the title as professional an safe gun owners with stupid bs like that for all the world to see safe an responsible the right way to keep the well u all know off our cans come the next election