Gun accidents funny and not funny

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by MobileMarine, Sep 14, 2011.

1. MobileMarine

MobileMarine New Member

The rockets are the best , the ala agba gets his

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwdP__LQ8ms&feature=related]The best gun accidents compilation 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

2. trip286

trip286 New Member

I've seen a lot of these. The revolver that blows the barrel off at around 2:57 is supposedly a model 65 smith and wesson. kind of worries me because it's what I have. The little kid that shot that dude in the stomach, yeah that was one of the not so funny ones, that was the kid's father I believe, and yes he was being a bit of a dumbass, but I think that guy died. Can you imagine your kid growing up with something like that? the rockets were hilarious.

3. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

I am just amazed at how many of these weapon SNAFU's and FUBAR's are captured on film. :eek:

Yet a few were damn funny! :)

4. MobileMarine

MobileMarine New Member

did the terorist put the mortor in upside down or what ?

5. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

140 sec.s into the video the DEA guy shoots himself....I've seen alot of them also....but the DEA guy was the best.........:D:):D

6. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Benny Hill music....way funny...The last two min.s of the video,it looks like there in Saudi-Arabia or something....What the Hell are they shooting...That gun has some kick....The one guy went flying across the room.....:confused::confused::confused:

7. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

It's a .600 Nitro Express I think. Might be .700. Either way, its a BFG

8. MobileMarine

MobileMarine New Member

I thought it was in the nitro class , i never even saw one till the nra museum . Im sitting there looking at this what i thought was small artillery till i read .700 nitro , i still have rug burn on my chin . thats a hell of a round , puts a .50 to shame and makes it look like a .17 hmr

9. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

577 T-rex. Mortar is a "hot tube" I believe. Failed to let it cool properly.

10. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

It would surprise me greatly if the revolver was a model 65. I would put money on Taurus or Rossi. Maybe Dan Wesson if the interchageable barrel was not properly tightened.

11. trip286

trip286 New Member

When I bought my gun, I just snatched it up knowing nothing about it. Then when I got it home I started looking up reviews and such on it. Anyways... there have been some say that the pinned barrels have a tendency of flying down range, and one of the videos I found was that very one (or so similar it looks like the same one) on youtube, and was supposed to be a 65.

BTW I haven't had the first problem with mine. they supposedly are prone to flame cutting and forcing cone cracking with the lighter high velocity rounds, so I use the heavier lower velocity rounds.

12. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Yea...That's one big gun....I think every-one of those guys whoud think twice about shooting-it again.....That poor little skinny-guy at the end,didn't have a chance.....

13. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

I am amazed by the number of people that attempt to shoulder fire a pistol gripped shotty, more so by the one-handed Rambos that invariably loose teeth...:D

14. MobileMarine

MobileMarine New Member

that was my thoughts . hey lets aim at yonder target with this here sawed off pistol gripe scatter gun , aint got no stock so you gotta hold it close to git a good aim on it . ...... IDIOTS ....