Firearms Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another Hello from Florida...:p
...Nice to find a place to help me get back into shooting. I've not done any in the last 3 years or so...ever since I shattered my right wrist. I shot magnum wheelguns and since the wrist went "south" the pain involved in shooting them has taken away a nice stress reliever. I've recently discovered that a nice 9 mm Taurus auto is just terrific to shoot and it comes with no pain. Maybe time to look into a nice 9 mm. I look forward to all the advice I can receive on shooting them and suggestions for coming into possession of one of those nice Taurus automatics. Nice to see other Florida folks in here as well...Thanks for allowing me to join the group...

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Darryl.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...Thanks bkt...Lots of real useful information scattered throughout these threads. I look forward to gaining a lot of new knowledge and maybe, down the road, adding a little to what's here. Again...thanks for the welcome...

·
Registered
909 Posts
hey welcome!
hope you enjoy your stay
hope you learn alot as well i know i have
:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
...Hello dango and junho806 and thanks for the nice welcomes. Dango we'll have to chat and compare notes about the areas we are located. Some state isn't it?...LOL...

BTW------------> HAVE <---------This shoulda been stuck in the title of this thread between "should" and "posted"...:eek:...:p

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Welcome, Darryl, and here's hoping your wrist recovery is going well. I'm having shoulder surgery in January, so my golf game will still suck.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome gorknoids...I'm sure a sholder problem is no picnic when shooting firearms either...Here's to a quick recovery for ya...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts