Firearms Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went 2 weeks ago to a gunshop to ck out some guns and stopped half a block before I got to it at a pawn where they had some new 995 carbines..I was hoping they would have a used AK/AR varient for sale..no luck ..but I had my fist encounter with the 900 995 carbine which I bought pretty much as a plinker throwaway jobber as the price of 189.00 was a deal..anyway..I did manage to make it up the block to the gun shop and did get me a like new RR AR with a red dot and a NIB Romaina AK with bayonet, sheath..mag pouch ..2 20 rd mags etc for 460.00..I got them home and tried them out and of course I was pleased with the 1000 dollar rock river and the ak..but what suprised me was how much fun the 995 was..its ugly but it sure is fun to rip off a box of ammo I can afford..I like it so much I plan on getting a 9mm pistol by Hi point to compliment the ol llama 45....so I thought I would joint the forum here..one question on the 995..I cant figure out how to mount the strap..any ideas on that? pics?..nice to meet u all

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.