Firearms Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went 2 weeks ago to a gunshop to ck out some guns and stopped half a block before I got to it at a pawn where they had some new 995 carbines..I was hoping they would have a used AK/AR varient for sale..no luck ..but I had my fist encounter with the 900 995 carbine which I bought pretty much as a plinker throwaway jobber as the price of 189.00 was a deal..anyway..I did manage to make it up the block to the gun shop and did get me a like new RR AR with a red dot and a NIB Romaina AK with bayonet, sheath..mag pouch ..2 20 rd mags etc for 460.00..I got them home and tried them out and of course I was pleased with the 1000 dollar rock river and the ak..but what suprised me was how much fun the 995 was..its ugly but it sure is fun to rip off a box of ammo I can afford..I like it so much I plan on getting a 9mm pistol by Hi point to compliment the ol llama 45....so I thought I would joint the forum here..one question on the 995..I cant figure out how to mount the strap..any ideas on that? pics?..nice to meet u all

·
Registered
909 Posts
welcome to the forum first of all
and very nice acquisitions
not too sure about your question
but one of the many knowledgeable people here will help you
hope you enjoy your stay
:D

·
Premium Member
9,661 Posts