Firearms Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well that was short and sweet lol. Hello from Alabama.
Here's the long version:)

Greetings, I am the Founder of GunRightsAttorneys.Com and just wanted to drop in and let you know a little more about us.

First and foremost we are proud to be able to help sponsor this forum.

GunRightsAttorneys.Com is to the best of our knowledge the first publicly accessible nationwide database of Pro-2nd Amendment Attorneys. You need not join an organization or pay fees to have access to the attorneys contact information.

The site is comprised of a diverse group of individuals, attorneys, and small business owners that have found common ground in the fact that we all appreciate freedom and what it has to offer to future generations.

The practice areas of the attorneys are as diverse as your needs.
From firearms law to divorce law, to business law, banking law and more. Feel free to visit the attorneys websites to view the entire list of practice areas that they currently practice in.

GunRightsAttorneys is currently funded by the paid advertisers that advertise on the site, and in a fashion those that provide reciprocal links to the site.

If you are a custom holster maker, gunsmith, or firearms instructor, feel free to take advantage of our "affiliate" program. Provide a reciprocal link in a prominent place on your website and your advertising is......free. Your "Links" or "Affiliate" page is fine, Your landing page is better but not required.

You may submit your information by contacting us on GunRightsAttorneys.com via the Contact button.

Please submit your information in the following format:

Company Name
(Contact Name if applicable)
Address
Phone
Fax

(Email if you so desire)

(Your .Com Name ) << Links to your site.

Your text listing.
Your listing may be up to +/- 450 words at your discretion.

If you would like to advertise with us, but prefer not to link to us, we do have low yearly advertising fees. Feel free to contact us.

* Please note that I personally am not an attorney and therefore cannot answer legal questions, lets leave that to the professionals.*

·
Administrator
26,759 Posts
Always a pleasure to have someone else helping keep the lights on here at FTF.

Of course, you DO realize that you really need to start a thread of lawyer jokes to help show you are NOT an attorney.....:p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Always a pleasure to have someone else helping keep the lights on here at FTF.

Of course, you DO realize that you really need to start a thread of lawyer jokes to help show you are NOT an attorney.....:p
I have debated your proposal for all of about um .2 seconds.

For some reason I think that may be counter productive for me.

Someone else should start the thread. I could read and silently laugh.

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
Maybe just insert one here? Okay..

Three men, a banker, an insurance salesman, and a lawyer were off shore fishing. The boat began taking on water and was going down fast.

Several weeks later, the US forest service found the lawyer, with a grizzled beard, hand hewn spear, and wearing a loin cloth, wandering along the coast. The story he told was amazing.

As the boat began to sink, the insurance salesman tried to swim to shore and was eaten by sharks. Then the banker says, "hey, I can swim fast, maybe I can make it", but he too, was eaten by sharks.

The head ranger listening to the story told by the lawyer, is beginning to suspect foul play. He asks, "how'd you get to shore?"
The lawyer replied, "I swam"
"Well why weren't you eaten too?"
"professional courtesy."

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
By the way, welcome aboard!
I happen to be quite fond of my lawyer!

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
Well mine's doing that whole child custody thing, and a good job of it at that (although my ex has made it SOOOO easy on her).

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
Well mine's doing that whole child custody thing, and a good job of it at that (although my ex has made it SOOOO easy on her).
You best keep him ;) Not her---Him === er Her?
You know wat i mean ;)

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
I see the confusion...
I call my boy Sue.
My lawyer, a woman, is named Tyler.
Oh bother.... (says Pooh)

·
Banned
6,618 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
21,822 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here

·
Administrator
34,605 Posts
WELCOME!!

I'm glad you found your way here.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.