Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, was just invited to join and have registered. Hope to get back on occasion. I appreciate the support from any of my subscribers and viewers who hang out here. I'll try to pop in when I get caught up at the channel, which is rare. :)

Thanks,
Hickok45

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Hickok45!! Welcome!! Love you man!

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
greetings sir and let me say thank you for joining and thank you for your videos. I hope you find FTF to be a great place, enjoy :)

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Welcome Hickok...hope you enjoy your stay as much as we enjoy your videos.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Hi, was just invited to join and have registered. Hope to get back on occasion. I appreciate the support from any of my subscribers and viewers who hang out here. I'll try to pop in when I get caught up at the channel, which is rare. :)

Thanks,
Hickok45
Hey, Hickok45, mighty glad to have you onboard. Enjoyed your videos immensely, and look forward to more of it. My condolence on the lost of Gunner. However all will unite together again. :)

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Welcome! I saw you at a gun show on Saturday, made my day. Glad to have you here.

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
Welcome aboard Hickok!!!!

·
Administrator
34,293 Posts
WELCOME!!

I am very new to guns and I have watched many of your videos. You're easy going style, sense of humour and knowledge of guns have helped me along the way. Thank you. I particularly like the lawn mower shooting and pumpkin carving videos. :D

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Welcome sir! We are excited to have you! Keep up the awesome work on YouTube. Man am I jealous of your range sir. You're a lucky man

·
Registered
50 Posts
Welcome! I enjoy your channel.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Your videos has greatly influenced my choice in firearms. Everyone hear is very exited to have you hear with us.

·
Banned
11,006 Posts
Welcome to the forum hickock. I love your videos. Especially the ones w Steve Lee.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts