Firearms Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here!! Great to find this forum, followed the link from the Jeep forum. I,ve been shooting since I was 12 and took my first hunter safety class in 1964. Nothing brings back as vivid a memory as thoughts of walking a fence row with my Dad and my 12 gauge. Those great bird hunting days are gone but I still enjoy shooting!! Thanks for having a site for those who enjoy all the shooting sports.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Welcome to the forum dunesrunner from the great state of Mississippi :D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Welcome and hello from you neighbor in Idaho. What part of the coast. My wife is from Salem, I also lived there for 6 years. Traveled the coast from Astoria to Coos Bay many times. Beautiful country. Matter of fact my family will be there in Sept. My in-laws live in Lyons about 45 minutes east of Salem. Anyways glad to have you here , Enjoy.:D

·
Registered
937 Posts
Always pleased to welcome a fellow Oregonian. :cool:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
iloveguns - I'm in Florence, born in Salem, well traveled up and down the west coast the past 50 years. Very nice to live in a town where the local shooting range isn't under pressure to relocate or close. Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!!

·
Registered
727 Posts
iloveguns - I'm in Florence, born in Salem, well traveled up and down the west coast the past 50 years. Very nice to live in a town where the local shooting range isn't under pressure to relocate or close. Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!!

Well glad you made it on here. And remember don't shoot the sea lions!:D I have been to the sea lion caves many times. And Florence is a very nice town. Welcome again.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Welcome Dunerunner and looking forward to your posts!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts