Firearms Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello one and all.
I am a long time firearms enthusiast who has found his way to this website while doing research on one of his favorite unusual pistols. More often than not, a shop owner will reply to my questions with... "you're looking for a what?"

Though most of my knowledge is from technical manuals and literature, I hope to gain more more first-hand knowledge and experience by adding to my very small collection of firearms (currently only two). My interest usually centers around the historic or utilitarian aspects of a particular item. I find engineering fascinating in nearly all forms. The more unique the design the more I study it.

I live in a rural community in Maine. The family farm provides plenty of space to shoot.

I should also explain that my "wish list" for a firearms collection is truly unending. I won't even bother to write it here.
I'm hoping to add one of my major wishes in the next week, but I'll explain that later.
For now I own:
Enfield Ishapore 2A1 bolt action rifle (7.62x51mm)
Henry U.S. Survival "AR-7" (.22LR)

·
Administrator
34,559 Posts
WELCOME!!

I'm glad you found your way here. You've come to the right place for good information.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The amount of knowledge to be had here is amazing.

·
Administrator
26,564 Posts
Glad you found us (We have been lost for EVER so long!)

Good folks, great knowledge base here. Drag up a chair and make yourself to home. Beer is in the washtub.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts