Firearms Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm currently a student at Baylor University in Waco, Tx, robocop told me about this place thought I'd check it out.

I am getting my BA in Biology/Premed pretty soon and will be working on my masters after that. I also started the university shooting club/team about 2 years ago.

I like mostly military styled rifles... the FN FAL design is my favourite and I am fortunate enough to own two of them in the US of A.

I'm also a photographer! I've posted many photos over at militaryfirearm.com, but just to add to the atmosphere.

Enjoy!
Henry

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome and glad to have you around Henrry!:cool:
I envy you on the FAL, here it was the ordinance weapon until last year and it seems to me that the FAL in one of the best semiautos rifles of all times, always I ever wanted one, along a M1A. :D
Nice photos there... I see you have a CETME/G3 too... nice...

·
Premium Member
11,374 Posts
Welcome Henry, I think you will get along just fine over here, also.
We need to get together and shoot again soon. Have you been to a Waco IPSC match yet? I may make the trip up for one soon.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
WELCOME Baylorhenry, glad to have you aboard.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Welcome in! Baylorhenry

Welcome to the Forum, Baylor! Nice picts. esp the first-love them long range tools:D Stick around+speak up;)

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Henry - Any friend of Robo's is definitely welcome, and not just because he will smash me to a pulp for saying otherwise. :p

Good to have you aboard and nice little arsenal you have started there. I don't see any 1911's though....:confused:

JD

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Welcome Henery,
Nice reference from Robo and even nicer pictures, Keep them coming.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts