Firearms Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading through the threads for about 2 weeks and finally figured that I should introduce myself. My name is Mike and I live in Alaska, I am a former Marine who enjoys the rugged wilderness and life here in Alaska. I spend most of my time leading trips around Alaska and working on a crab boat, I also serve as a volunteer firefighter. I never leave home without my SA XD .45 ACP and I always head into the wild with my Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan .454. Just another guy who loves guns, wilderness survival and my family.

I have been enjoying the topics and have found some great information shared between members. I look forward to sharing experiences and ideas with everybody.

Regards....

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
Welcome, Mike. Thank you for your service and sacrifice in the Marines.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hello Marine, Do you watch all those Alaskan survival shows on T.V.

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Welcome Mike!! Alaska, What the lower 48 used to be!! I was Navy, my son a Marine. I told him the Marines were under the Department of the Navy; he said, "Yea Dad, they are the Mens Department." :eek: Great to have you aboard!!

Scott

·
Registered
332 Posts
Welcome Mike to a great forum and thank you for your faithful service in protecting our great country :D:D:D:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts