Firearms Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a hello from behind the Redwood Curtain. Land of trees, fish and pot growers. (Humboldt County)

Pays to know your guns up here. Especially since the influx of illegals attracted by the climate, lack of law enforcement and lax attitude towards marijuana. Getting rather dangerous to go following your nose on federal lands, and God help you if you stray onto private.

Being raised in this environment has really impressed upon me the importance of the right to own firearms. Had a lot of toys that gave me a real sense of security while in the oilfield business, then California started banning anything that put you on par with what the bad guys are packing. We are outgunned now.

Joined here to try to get a perspective on what it is like to exist in the free world.

Looking forward to some lively conversations.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just a hello from behind the Redwood Curtain. Land of trees, fish and pot growers. (Humboldt County)

Pays to know your guns up here. Especially since the influx of illegals attracted by the climate, lack of law enforcement and lax attitude towards marijuana. Getting rather dangerous to go following your nose on federal lands, and God help you if you stray onto private.

Being raised in this environment has really impressed upon me the importance of the right to own firearms. Had a lot of toys that gave me a real sense of security while in the oilfield business, then California started banning anything that put you on par with what the bad guys are packing. We are outgunned now.

Joined here to try to get a perspective on what it is like to exist in the free world.

Looking forward to some lively conversations.
Hello. I'm new here too. I live in arkansas. We seem to have our share of illegals as well. So far I go where I want in the national forest. I haven't seen any illegals in our forest yet. Here's hoping I never will. As for firearms I'm pretty traditional. I have a pet theory, I feel it's how well you use them that counts. Here's hoping I'm right. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts