Firearms Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow gun owners. Just a quick hello, seeing how I just registered. I am a lifelong gun owner from Southeast Georgia. I look forward to chatting with all here. Don't get too upset, if at first, I appear to be lurking. I like to go back and read some of the previous posts before I jump into a conversation or ask questions. Who knows, I may find an answer before I ask the question, thus, that will alleviate a repeated question.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum - I look forward to reading your posts and seeing your participation.

JD

·
Registered
909 Posts
welcome!
i'm from Georgia as well
hope you enjoy your stay
:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanx Junho and Hammer. And Hammer, I kind of hope Hanna does skirt Savannah. Hope nothing gets torn up or no one gets hurt, but We REALLY REALLY need the rain. I hope we get rain like we got when Fay went across North Florida. I think we got about 8-12 inches of rain then. Kind of nice seeing the ponds around here full again. I just wish the Oconee River could get some of it. Right now, it looks like a creek instead of a river. But thanks for your concern, and I am glad ya'll dodged the bullet there in Mississippi.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts