Firearms Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last winter I discovered a few other gun websites and enjoy any discussions of many military rifles, but constantly try to track and second-guess future ammo prices, both Wolf and Bulgarian surplus etc...a wasted pursuit?

Seldom fired guns (mostly the ancient Savage .22) when I was young and made my first purchase last October. The awkward fact is that I'm now 53 and not being shy, frequently post naive questions on various sites, hoping for any straight-forward responses, in order to learn more. For me fun is much more important than having an accurate rifle, i.e. Minis (heresy, but so be it).
Pardon the sermon, but this is the situation, with total sincerity.

Keep up the very good work on this superb site! :)
Used Mini 14/30, two MN 44s but only one (lonely) SKS.
'Combat-styled' carbines forever.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the forum - While I can not guarantee that we will lead you to the best ammo prices, I can guaantee you that the members here are passionate about firearms ownership & squeezing the most performance out of each and every weapon in their arsenal.

JD

·
Premium Member
2,920 Posts
Last winter I discovered a few other gun websites and enjoy any discussions of many military rifles, but constantly try to track and second-guess future ammo prices, both Wolf and Bulgarian surplus etc...a wasted pursuit?

Seldom fired guns (mostly the ancient Savage .22) when I was young and made my first purchase last October. The awkward fact is that I'm now 53 and not being shy, frequently post naive questions on various sites, hoping for any straight-forward responses, in order to learn more. For me fun is much more important than having an accurate rifle, i.e. Minis (heresy, but so be it).
Pardon the sermon, but this is the situation, with total sincerity.

Keep up the very good work on this superb site! :)
Used Mini 14/30, two MN 44s but only one (lonely) SKS.
'Combat-styled' carbines forever.
Welcome to the forum!

J&G Gun Sales has the best prices on Bulgarian ammo. I never cared much for Wolf...

·
Registered
909 Posts
welcome!
i think you'll like it here
lots of information and good people
:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts