Firearms Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this site a few days ago and wish I had found it sooner. Been shooting for close to 50 yrs. I taught Hunter Education in Mi. for quite a while when I lived up north. I have since traded the snow for Hurricanes..... Glad to be aboard.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Welcome, this is a cool site. There is a wealth of knowledge among the people involved with it. I'm new to it, but enjoy it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Another Hello from Florida

...Nice to find a place to help me get back into shooting. I've not done any in the last 3 years or so...ever since I shattered my right wrist. I shot magnum wheelguns and since the wrist went "south" the pain involved in shooting them has taken away a nice stress reliever. I've recently discovered that a nice 9 mm Taurus auto is just terrific to shoot and it comes with no pain. Maybe time to look into a nice 9 mm. I look forward to all the advice I can receive on shooting them and suggestions for coming into possession of one of those nice Taurus automatics. Nice to see other Florida folks in here as well...Thanks for allowing me to join the group...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts