Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone my name is Joseph. I am a Sergeant in the United States Army. I am a Combat Medical Sergeant in Crazyhorse Company 2-23 Infantry & we are currently forward deployed to Afghanistan. This is my second deployment, my first being to Iraq 2009-2010. I am from Michigan and have spent the last 5 years with my Wife and 2 children stationed at Fort Lewis in Washington State. I chose to join this forum because you all seemed very professional and share the same love of firearms. Any questions please dont hesistate to ask, Thanks!

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Hey Combat_Medic, I may not be American, but thanks for serving.

I'd say feel free to wonder around and check things out, but I'm assuming you've already done so. Haha

c3 should be in here shortly with his blip.......don't think he's ever missed a new joiner at all.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kaido,
I appreciate that, I am honored to have this opportunity to serve. I will continue to take a look around & I just made my second post in the general rifle discussion on the 6.5 Creedmoor.

·
Administrator
34,386 Posts
c3 should be in here shortly with his blip.......don't think he's ever missed a new joiner at all.
That would be Canebrake who has the 'blip'. :D

WELCOME!!

I'm glad you found your way here. Thank you for your service. This is one heck of a firearms forum and I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay. There is lots of good folks and lots of good information going on here.

·
Administrator
26,312 Posts
Well, I try not to- Welcome,brother. Glad you found your way to us. Good folks here- sometimes a touch goofy, bu good folks. Keep a good sense of humor, contribute to the discussion when you can, ask questions when you have them.

BTW, when I said brother- you have a bunch of former and current service members here. If you need a CARE package from back in the World, drop me a PM (private message) with the details. Pogie bait, chapstick, paperbacks, a beach ball, NRA sticker for your weapon, etc.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you Winds, I am already enjoying a lot of the discussions here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
c3shooter,
Thanks a lot its good to have fellow brothers among us & I'll put NRA stickers over everything at this combat outpost :)

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
Welcome CM, Thank You so much for your service, thank your friends there with you for us also! Hard to say much more on that other than you and folks just like you are our hero's now and forever!

Thanks for joining us here, got a little of everything under the sun (and moon) to look through and join in on. I pray for your safe return with everyone there with you and soon!

Keep your head down Brother!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Webley,
Thanks so much its good to feel appreciated. Thank you for your prayers too , I know they have made a big impact on us here, God deff. has favored us here. Take care!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Thank you for your service, Joe. My son got back from his fourth deployment last spring. We know exactly what you're going thru. Stay strong, HOOAH!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Donn! I hope your son is enjoying his time with his family now & Btw you got me laughing pretty hard at that quote, I love it . mind if I use it out on the board for our quote of the day?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Thanks Donn! I hope your son is enjoying his time with his family now & Btw you got me laughing pretty hard at that quote, I love it . mind if I use it out on the board for our quote of the day?
Re:the quote. Go right ahead. I've found it to be sound advice.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Donn, Its great to know your Son served 4 times here and is home safely enoying his family & Thank you as well! HOAH!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Scott, Maybe its just me but whatever video that is didnt display properly for me

Stryker thanks for the welcome brother and your welcome!

Hope everyones having a great weekend!

·
Banned
6,618 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I hope you have a great time here. Thanks for your service.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks John & I see it now Scott, great movie

1 - 20 of 33 Posts