Firearms Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Howdy,

Glad to be here, you guys seem to know your stuff! And really like bread... but I probably don't want to know.

I've been shooting since I was a youngster and just built my first and only firearm, an AR-15 of course. Needless to say i've turned my fondness of firearms into an addiction.

I look forward to getting in the mix.

Supar

·
Banned
6,261 Posts
I'm new here too, but learning alot!

Welcome! :cool:

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum - Don't sweat the bread thing, on Sunday we all change to our favorite cartoon characters. :D

JD

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Welcome, Supar. I am a displaced Coloradoan. :D

·
Premium Member
11,374 Posts
Welcome from the 6th largest country in the world, TEXAS.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
WELCOME Supar, glad to have you aboard.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome and glad to have you around! :D

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

(I'm scared of your penguin................)

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
Welcome from LA
Hey your penguin looks a lot like our governor. :D
So what area of CO. are you in? I’m planning to escape LA to the Durango if my retirement fund ever recovers!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Centennial, it's just south of Denver. Durango is a nice place, been out there a few times to a friend that lived there. Very gun-friendly.

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
We were also looking at some property in the Fort Garland area. Right up against the San De Cristo mountains. Five acre parcels very cheap. I could sit on my porch a shoot the AR. of course I probably would never see my dog again.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Welcome Supar, I like the avitar!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol... thanks WDB

Jo - I try to stay away from anywhere near Trinidad. Some of the strangest, most effed up people I have ever met or seen live in that town. There is a reason the land is cheap. If I were you I would keep myself, and my dog for that matter, away. Try looking near Bailey, beautiful land for decent prices near the outskirts of town.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Welcome in! Supar

Welcome in Supar-Don't worry about the bread-temporary thing! I see Cane went back to his green thing:p Stay in here+speak up:D

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
lol... thanks WDB

Jo - I try to stay away from anywhere near Trinidad. Some of the strangest, most effed up people I have ever met or seen live in that town. There is a reason the land is cheap. If I were you I would keep myself, and my dog for that matter, away. Try looking near Bailey, beautiful land for decent prices near the outskirts of town.
Thanks for the heads up . Sorry I was off line for a while. I was watching your Denver Nuggets kick my Laker's @sses:mad:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts