Firearms Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello im a avid gun owner from another country,but i dont really want to say what country in fear of getting blasted.I own a number of guns most being pistol my personal favorite being the CZ75(not the old model but i got the new military version). Even thou im not in your country i do support your rights to bear arms.

·
Registered
909 Posts
i welcome you and hope you enjoy your stay
no matter where you're from
:D

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hey it's not your fault your French ;) --- I thank you guys for your help in Afgan and am sorry about your recent loses there-- it was a F'ed up situation. I hope those taliban pigs get paid back in spades!

Welcome Aboard!

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to your Forum - Regardless of where you lay your head. Any gun owner is better than any liberal every day of the week. :D

JD

·
Registered
578 Posts
Welcome and feel free to tell us where you're from , we all live in nations run by crooks , idiots etc. etc. we don't claim Obama any more than you prob claim the clowns in your land , heck we would love to toss him to the sharks if we wouldn't be polluting the oceans .

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Hello im a avid gun owner from another country,but i dont really want to say what country in fear of getting blasted.I own a number of guns most being pistol my personal favorite being the CZ75(not the old model but i got the new military version). Even thou im not in your country i do support your rights to bear arms.

Welcome to the neighborhood - enjoy your stay, and looking forward to reading your posts! PS - As long as you are pro-gun, it doesn't matter where you live!

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Welcome!! As long as you have your gun you have the opportunity to live free. Many kindred spirits here. I'm looking forward to the view from across the pond on many issues we discuss here!!

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
Welcome! I don't think anyone here cares what country you're from or where you live. What matters is your appreciation for firearms. :)

(Note: Americans' definitions of "conservative" and "liberal" are often very different from Europeans' definitions.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts