Firearms Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greeting’s from Minnesota.
I have been a firearm enthusiast for many years, and really enjoy the forum. As for a little background, I have been married for 31 years, and have two grown daughters. When it comes to hobbies, whitetail hunting with my Sig P220 Elite 10mm, reloading, fishing, and weekly trips to the range are some of the the high points of my free time. When it comes to my CCW activities, I don’t leave home without my carry weapon, be it the XDm 3.8 compact 9, the G30S, the P220 Elite 10mm, or my latest, the Taurus GX4 pocket pistol, which I have over 1K down range with zero malfunctions (No Taurus hating places) I hope to learn much from this group, as well as possibly enlightening you on a few things
Ken

·
Registered
815 Posts
welcome Kenneth, from E Texas (where we're finally getting some much needed rainfall !!!!!) - 2 1/2" in the last 14 hours and still lightly falling - come on Mama Nature, Pastures need more rain

·
Administrator
27,356 Posts
Well Uf-dah! And welcome to the forum- doncha know! And yes- I worked for a Minnesota company for 18 years, so I am fairly fluent in colloquial hot-dish. But I do have to say- lutefisk tacos is still diversity gone all wrong!

But seriously, welcome- glad you found your way to us. One of my fellow admins has just moved north to the land of 10 Thousand lakes.

·
Supporting Member
14,871 Posts
Ken
I am a little late to welcome you, but welcome to the Forum. Great people here with a wealth of knowledge on weapons and in other areas.
And welcome form Tennessee!

Reactions: Kennethk
1 - 19 of 19 Posts