Green Bay Packers - America's Team

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by NitroxAZ, Feb 1, 2011.

1. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

I have not been a Packers fan but consider the following.

Every Red Blooded American should jump in line to support the Green Bay Packers! The Packers defeated the Chicago Bears on Sunday afternoon thus earning them the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl. By doing so, they saved the Hard-Working,Red Blooded, Taxpaying Americans literally several million dollars of tax money. How, you say? Simple... we were told that if the Chicago Bears had won that President Obama (and probably his family) would be attending the Super Bowl to cheer on his hometown team. Since the Bears lost...the President won't be attending. The money saved from not using Air Force 1, the limosines, all the additional security, and let's not forget Michelle Obama's entourage, is literally several million dollars! Therefore every American should cheer on the Green Bay Packers at the Super Bowl to show them our gratitude. Oh...and let's not forget to thank Chicago Bear's Quarterback Jay Cutler for his role in the Packer's success! With that said...I am sure everyone can understand why they should cheer for America's team...the Green Bay Packers!

2. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

That's great, I hadn't thought of that.

3. buckhuntr

buckhuntr Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

4. DrJason

DrJason New Member

Love it!

I'm from WI, so am naturally a Packers fan. They've definitely hit their "stride" at the right time. I'll be glued to the TV on Sunday evening for sure :D

5. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Packer QBs that have went to the Superbowl have won their first time there. Bart Star, The Iron man Favre..Now it's Rodgers turn. It's cool that the team is owned by the city. I also really despise the Steelers so Go Pack!:p

6. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

Even if it cost me really big money I rather see obamalamadingdong go to Texas than come to Wisconsin. We don't need his kind around these parts. Go Pack.

7. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper New Member

*puttin' all yinz jagoffs on the ignore list* :p

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper New Member

Bring all Six? [​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. DrJason

DrJason New Member

You may have us on Super Bowl victories but we have more Championships as there was no such thing as a Super Bowl when we were 1st around.

Record 12 NFL World Championships

League annals show 12 World Championships, the most in the NFL (the next closest team is the Chicago Bears, with nine). The first three were decided by league standing, the next six by the NFL Title Game, and the final three by Super Bowl victories.

10. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper New Member

Ah yes when there was no such thing as the Super Bowl, back when they were playing awesome pickup games in the American Professional Football Association against teams like the one sponsored by the lumber company across town and maybe one whose uniforms were bought by the local meat packing plant .:p
    Oh and they didn't have a championship game they just picked a winner based on record!
    Prestigious Indeed[​IMG]

j/k Lol i'm just [​IMG]

mostly;)

11. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Cheese-heads........:):):)

12. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I can not and will not ever be a fan or support that team. I would sooner be duct taped and thrown on to a Fire Ant mound.