Great Story- Neighbor Dispute Ends Well!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Vikingdad, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

This is how neighborly disagreements should really be settled. Not through the police! (Notably, the police contributed to the escalation of the dispute by failing to respond in the first place!)

http://www.rockcitytimes.com/angry-mother-twins-throws-flaming-diapers-late-night-firework-shooters/

2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

She should have started by addressing the neighbor. It sounds like her only contact with them was when she drank too much wine and started flinging flaming poo.

3. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

My take on it was that she did try but to no avail. But I am pleased that the next morning nobody was in jail from either side and the guys who were disturbing the peace were making up for their indescretions.

4. hawkguy

hawkguy Well-Known Member

lol. i just wanted to quote this....i mean, well.....there is nothing to add....it stands on it own...

5. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Hilarious.:D I would say their wives and girlfriends had something to do with the atonement.

6. bigbomar4

bigbomar4 New Member

Flinging flaming poo does sound like a very effective way to get someone to stop doing what ever they are doing. Nasty yet still effective.

7. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Another reason I live in the boonies...