Great news new yorkers!!!!

Discussion in 'New York Gun Forum' started by Mosin, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

2. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

3. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

Looks like my 2 year plan just became a 2 week plan. Good loophole, but I can move my own stuff with my truck and trailer. More relocation funds that way.

4. TNFrank

TNFrank New Member

Yep, now is the time for Citizens of the State of New York to either stand up and fight or move and take your tax dollars with ya'. ;)

5. trip286

trip286 New Member

I really wouldn't be incredibly amazed if they enacted a law that you have to pay state taxes to NY, along with your new state's taxes, for 2 years after moving.

Does anyone know any hard numbers on the tax revenue they've lost in the past 10 years from people getting fed up and leaving? I don't have the information, but I know it's a lot.

6. JSStryker

JSStryker New Member

KFox75 you definitely need to get out of NY state but mine the roads behind you so the liberal asshats can't follow you! :D

7. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Look at how much they lost with Beck and Limbaugh leaving lol... millions of dollars.

I'd like to see Fox news leave as well.

8. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

That's information I would like to know myself Trip. The problem is that it would take the past 40 years worth of Census and tax records for all 50 states to come up with that answer. Also, it would take far greater math skills than I myself have.

First, you would need the mean incomes of every NYer per year. Add to that, how much of that tax money was spent on several generations of welfare recipients, wastefull gov. spending, raises for public employees, property and sales taxes, and other wastes of time and money. Then one would have to calculate how much income was lost due to company relocation, wage freezes, lay-offs, etc. Then the number of college graduates (which is currently NY's biggest export) who have left the state after having most of their tuition paid for by NY State would have to be factored in. Hell, I haven't even gotten to the rediculous amount of upstate dollars wasted by the last 15 mayors of NY City yet!:eek:

Eff this! I'll go make the popcorn, someone else can crunch the numbers! I already took off my socks, and ran out of digits to add this up on! Any volunteers?:D

9. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Even the Numbers lie. The Feds and State have been relocating immigrants and criminals into Upstate NY for decades. Thats where they put most of the prisons and while we keep their husbands locked up, they bring their families upstate to live. Utica was once little Italy, its now one of the largest population of Bosnians in the nation. Add the Jamaicans, Russians, Haitians and others to the mix and less than 50% of the city speak English as their native language! I stay out of Utica and most cities, they just compact desperation in a small area and wait for it to explode.

The Albanizers have pushed lots of successful people out of the state and laughed as they left, Tom Gollisano being a huge entrepreneur and philanthropist extrodinaire left a couple years ago after donating entire hospitals to the state!

10. WARFAB

WARFAB New Member

Moving out of state is looking smarter and smarter to me as time goes by. The choice is pretty stark. Stay in NY and risk losing my right to vote and own any firearm because of some assinine legislation they rammed through, or move to another state to pay lower taxes, not have to pay for a pistol permit, and to be able to shoot whatever I want and defend myself as I see fit.

The only positive I can see is that NYS will continue to lose electoral votes if it continues in it's communist ways.

11. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

THAT's why the Party-of-the-Left needs illegal aliens, I mean illegal immigrants, I mean undocumented workers, I mean undocumented voters and NYC is a Sanctuary City. Mainstream Americans MUST lose their rights, one way or the other. Being disarmed, out of work, power, food, health and safety will sure speed things up for them...

12. CludgieVortex

CludgieVortex New Member

The level of unemployment and the number of businesses closing in the Utica/Rome area is incredible.

13. WebleyFosbery38

Yo CV, shout out from Munnsville here! You said a mouthful, doesnt seem to reflect Albanizer Scrooges commercials about NY coming back does it? Just lets you know who he's talking to, NY city!

We do have lots of prisons though!

14. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Come on down to Virginia, folks. As long as you stay out of the DC Beltway. cost of living and quality of life is pretty good. Taxes reasonable, real estate VERY reasonable, laws understandable. Eastern VA, deer season lasts 2 months, and we have publicly funded rifle ranges, located on the wildlife management areas- places that are open to the public to hunt and fish. Ski in the winter, surf in the summer.

Just one thing- we REALLY don't care how they did it up Nawth! :p

15. CludgieVortex

CludgieVortex New Member

I lived in the DC area for 20 years then Hershey PA for 25. As much as I love the peace and quiet of the Adirondacks now, I'm absolutely amazed at the ridiculously over reaching gun laws and schizophrenic environmental laws here in NY!

16. WebleyFosbery38

Thanks for the invite C3 but Im one of those hardheads that refuses to give my state up to the sheep. Were fighting back and Im pretty sure were going to win, if not now, next election.

Keep the light on for us just in Case!

17. CludgieVortex

CludgieVortex New Member

Hey Web,
    Is it NY law or Wally World policy to produce a ccw permit to buy handgun ammo now? I was "carded" today at the Walmart in Lowville.

18. HankStone

HankStone New Member

No,Not me,I was born in the Empire State of NY and will die here.That's what killed our New York,when the cancer hit us millions ran out of NY letting the liberal cancer kill us New Yorkers.I will stand my ground and fight that "little"liberal spot on the NY map that rules my NYS!

Did We Forget,We Are Yankees,Maybe So I No Longer Know?

19. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Web, brother, don't delude yourself. You're not going to win anything back. The Republican Speaker said he'd prefer to ban all guns. The SAFE Act was orchestrated by the acting Republican President of the Senate with his Long Island pawns. Never forget NY put Hillary in the US Senate and she'd never even lived there. You've lost.

The only thing you may have any advantage for is a delay of further tyranny as half the NYC Democrat politicians were or are being indicted at this time. And Show-My-Weiner is neck-and-neck to become the next Mayor of NYC after Bloomberg. It is insane.

20. HankStone

HankStone New Member

Yep that thinking is what deteriorated my NYS,the spit in your eye Yankee is dead you see,in time the spit in your eye Reb from the South will follow us Yankees,into the same grave.This is not a State takeover guys,it's a Nation takeover that consumes us today.I as many of my NY brothers and sisters live back in the woods,and just want to be left alone,without testicle face Cuomo making us felons,Never Stop Fighting Or Give Up Ground,gangster Cuomo wins then,and I could and will spit in his face if the opertunity arrives.,