Great grand mother defends herself.

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by Mosin, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

2. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

This is the way it was before and the way it should still be this way.

Check your inbox mosin

3. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Good for her she's black...my grandmother would been charged with a hate crime for talking 11 shots at a young man who was just about to turn his life around...:rolleyes:

4. collegekid20

collegekid20 New Member

And if this happened in NY a year from now she'd only have 7 shots to defend herself. Too bad none of them hit

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

she is prolly a retired new york police officer... heh

6. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

" .... all those men on the bus and none of them intervened ..." None of them intervened in the 'land of the free and home of the BRAVE.' Ha! Brave, my a$$! :(

7. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

Good for her. It's crazy how people will just sit and watch somebody else be violently attacked like watching a spectator sport. People are too selfish and cowardly to take any risk for the benefit of others. Several years ago, I was driving up a busy street in Indianapolis, near a large shopping mall, and saw 2 cars beside the roadway, and a man punching and kicking a woman who was flat on her back on the street. I stopped, went up to them, and as I approached, the man turned toward me and yelled, "She's my wife", as if that made it OK. I cold-cocked him, and another lady, the lady's friend, got the victim into a car and said she was taking her to the hospital. When the man came to, he got into a car being driven by his "friend", and drove off. The whole time this was going on, there was a crowd of at least 200 people standing and watching, none of them even offering to help. When the cops arrived, they were chastising me for getting involved, said I could have been shot or stabbed. It's almost like an unwritten law that you don't intervene when a violent crime is in progress. A pitiful remnant of a country where our forefathers daily defended each other and respected women. No wonder people don't respect the rights of others to defend themselves, and want guns banned.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013