"Great Deals" forum

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by sweeper22, Aug 13, 2011.

1. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

I know, I know...the folks in authority receive a constant barrage of suggestions regarding the next "must have" forum.

The other firearms forum I frequent (a local one) has a "Great Deals" room, where members can pass along bargain opportunities they find online and locally on guns, ammo, and accessories. It's a great tool that greatly benefits users and members. I'd imagine that about once a week I come across something I'd love to post on such a forum here.

Also, were this a "supporting members only" room, it could be yet another incentive to joining this fine FTF (or as I call it, FAT) supporting member community.

2. opaww

opaww New Member

We call the supporting members board "The Bunker", Some post deals in parts of the forum that apply to the subject matter like Deals on ammo under the reloading forum ect.

3. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

Feel free to post good deals where they apply and we'll see what everyone thinks about your idea!

4. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Great deals

Home defense, Slugs and buck shot By Brenneke, on sale now....This was an e-mail from The Gun Source.......

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  5. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

I don't understand, are you asking something?

6. willshoum

willshoum New Member

home defence

I was reading an E'mail about Brenneke ammo when the shtf and my computer went kaput for a while. I't won't come back up for one insane reason or another......I'm still looking for it.....:) It was an add from The gun Source.....!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2011