Greasy mc-rib

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Nov 11, 2010.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Not to bring-up the food war's again...Just had 2 mcribs damn there good for stringy,greasy,fatty,fake meat!!!...with no bones...:D:D

2. mach1337

mach1337 New Member

i usta work at MCd's when i was in highschool. i swore id never eat there again after those 9 months. but let me tell you everytime mcrib comes back i bet i eat 10 or more of them.

i think that its because of my dad. first juvi hunt he took me on we didnt get squat was in the woods at 4am and left at 7pm talk about hungry so we stopped at mcd's for some mcribs. never will forget that.

3. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

mmmmmmmm.........

Attached Files:

4. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I think they are gritty, grisly chunks of Idon'tknowwhat. They are disgusting. Sorry, guys!!

5. mach1337

mach1337 New Member

alot better then what the navy fed me for dinner. i definatly said let me get the turkey guys response was thats pork.... sure as hell fooled me.

6. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

That there is 100% pork goodness. Processed, pressed and formed into a lovely rib like patty.:D

7. RugerShootinGal

RugerShootinGal New Member

I think they are really gross!!!!:p

8. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Just had my first "Return of the Rib" tonight.

Damn, I think I need to go back and get more!

Attached Files:

9. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

10. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Let's add some flavor to the nastiness! :D

[​IMG]
    McRib sliced in half... this is the 'meat' inside.

[​IMG]
    a close up of the fileted McRib.

11. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I bought one once because everyone was raving about them. I took one bite out of it and threw it away.

Thanks for that visual. Like I said.......

12. mach1337

mach1337 New Member

i have eatin things that look so much worse then that... and i dont care what they look like id still eat them if they were shaped like dog $h!t and tasted like that.

13. buckhuntr

buckhuntr Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

You guys go for it. Me, I'll stay with real bone-in baby back ribs, pulled pork butt, and pork chops. And the only things I go into McDonalds for is egg McMuffins and coffee. Screw the rest of their faux-food menu.

14. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 New Member

On my little Navy ship, we'd call that "Mystery Meat", though I doubt the McD's stuff has anything that would qualify as 'meat'.......

Loaded with grease and MSG..... YUMMY!! :D

I want to know that my ribs were 'squealing' not too long before........ ;)

15. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Have you ever seen whats inside the chunked and press formed beef steak in the MRE?

Oh I broke a tooth on a military HAMBURGER. So if it is good enough for the troops stop you alls effing whining. If you don't like it shut up and move the hell on. Leave this thread for the mcrib lovers. Think I am going to go get 2 today.

16. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Don't diss the McRib, your jealousy runs deep. It is 100% pork. Does nodody eat Hotdogs or bologna, processed meat that doesn't make it less tasty. Excuse me while I go to McDs and get me a McRib.:D

17. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 New Member

I guess I shouldn't talk. I actually like SPAM and Potted Meat Byproduct!! :D

18. JonM

JonM Moderator

hell people eat humus and tofu and that stuff really does taste like what you would think a warm bowl of sht would taste like. mcrib cannot possibly be as bad as that.

19. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Yes! We called those beef patties in the MRE, hockey pucks - if we ran out of ammo, throw those patties at them!

The fix to the patties was to place into boiling water while they were in the package until soft! :D

One exercise, we had the available of a kitchen (if you call it that), made some MRE stew! :D

At one time did love McD's and other fast food and now, it is more towards the home cooking for years now!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  20. Gordo323

Gordo323 New Member

If Ozzy lets his kids eat there, can't be all that bad.
    New song for his daughter!
    Papa don't grab that last McRib:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSUPWNOrsNA]YouTube - the osbournes - mcrib is back[/ame]