Firearms Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:

Looking for MOD ideas for my GP 100, what have you done to yours? Got pics?

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sputnik, exactly what i had in mind!! thanks for the ideas!! thinking i could do all that, add a muzzle break and a front grip and still have cash to spare!!

·
Registered
19,141 Posts
+1 on the rubber/wood grips
Yup, a FTF member was kind enough to sell me some he had taken off one of his GP100's.

I would say, new grips would be the most common mod. I suppose a trigger job wouldn't hurt.

I did consider having mine cerakoted OD.

·
Registered
494 Posts
You want to mod a gun, buy an AR15. the only accessories for GP100's..... holster, ammo, and speed loaders.
thats not exactly accurate there is a company that makes a rail system for the Ruger gp 100. You just remove the rear and front sight and attach rail system. Looks pretty cool. Ive thought about installing one on my Ruger gp 100 with holographic sight mounted on top.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
thats not exactly accurate there is a company that makes a rail system for the Ruger gp 100. You just remove the rear and front sight and attach rail system. Looks pretty cool. Ive thought about installing one on my Ruger gp 100 with holographic sight mounted on top.
Perhaps I should edit with "the only NECESSARY MODS ARE.."

A rail and Holo.... just freaking gross

·
Administrator
34,285 Posts
Some guns are not meant to be modded.
This is true. The GP100 is pretty near perfect as it sits. I have been wanting to put pink Hogue grips on mine but there is no such thing as far as I can tell. That's about the only mod I would like to do on my GP100. She is pure, simple beauty.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts