govliquidation.com?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by jimogden1984, Aug 18, 2013.

1. jimogden1984

jimogden1984 New Member

has anyone ever bought anything from govliquidation.com? How does it work and is it a good place to get things cheap?

2. Ez2b

Ez2b New Member

No but I have checked it out before seems pretty cool

3. jimogden1984

jimogden1984 New Member

I'm wondering what the money from sales go towards

4. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

I work with a guy who buys from the site. He says you purchase a particular item or lot number. Sometimes when he goes to claim his order, the lot number doesn't match the photo and description. He hasn't been disappointed though. PM me and I can have him call you.
    Or is it govdeals.com?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  5. zaitsev44

zaitsev44 Active Member

I just checked the site out of curiosity, and saw a category for nuclear reactors and chemical weaponsXD the site seems cool, they have tons of bayonets!

6. sbeezy

sbeezy New Member

Did you hear about it on fox news? I checked it out briefly and it looked like they sell a lot of bulk stuff. It seems pretty cool. They had a rigid inflatable boat going up for auction next month starting at $25.

7. jimogden1984

jimogden1984 New Member

Yes I did. I was also looking at the boats. I'm not gonna get to excited till I see how high the bids get. Then there's always getting what you buy home. I saw some things on there that were in Alaska, that'd be one hell of a road trip

8. jimogden1984

jimogden1984 New Member

does he have everything shipped to his house or only buy things that are local

9. sbeezy

sbeezy New Member

Yeah that boat was in Virginia and I'm in Washington. Even if it went for cheap there'd be no way to get it. But I think other stuff ships.

10. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

He buys local and picks it up.