Gov. Crap head bans Bumpfire stocks

Discussion in 'Florida Gun Forum' started by edteach, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Dallas53

Dallas53 Well-Known Member Supporter

care to prove that with some facts?

i was on Facebook this morning and was discussing several different 2nd Amendment rights issues, with quite a few people. none of was deleted in any way. i just checked, it was all still there along with people making comments and such to my post i put up this morning.

so how has it been banned, or restricted?

2. AZdave

AZdave Well-Known Member

I don't see what all the fuss is about.

The bump stock IMHO is a piece of sub-normal equipment that can be replaced in a few minutes with a little ingenuity and a rubber band, IF you wanted to.

I have enough trouble hitting the target single shot, let alone some kind of partial automatic fire.

Just my two cents.

@Dallas53

The brady bill had time limits and expired. All laws should have this feature.

Dallas53 likes this.

3. Dallas53

Dallas53 Well-Known Member Supporter

Mr. Dave, personally i couldn't give one hoot about bumpstocks. i think they are a useless novelty, and not worth the money spent on them. but i oppose restricting them on the premise it could open the door to restricting other items at a future date.

so yes, i will fight to oppose the restriction or banning of them. and i fully support a person's right to have one of the pieces of junk if that is their desire. i have no desire to own a fully auto firearm either, but i support the law abiding citizen to own if they wanted to, as well as the repealing of the Hughes Amendment.

kfox75 and Ghost1958 like this.
  4. AZdave

AZdave Well-Known Member

Ahh but the 2A says shall not infringe. So I think SCOTUS has been wrong on many issues even 2A.

Civilians should have access to any weapon, period. But that is another topic. This topic is on silly bs(bump stocks of course).

Dallas53 likes this.
  5. Dgunguy

Dgunguy New Member

I have a cousin with a shop in PA and I own one in VA. We are trying to offer MA and FL residents a legal way to get rid of their bump stocks in defiance of the demand to turn them in to local police for destruction. The way I read the law you can't sell or possess the stocks, but you can give them away. We are offering to make a donation to the charity of the owner's choice for each bump stock sent to one of our shops. Any thoughts?

6. jackrich3

jackrich3 Well-Known Member Supporter

We have a governor who’s pandering for his Senate seat run.