Firearms Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Surefire Fury today in the mail!!!! On sale normal 155.00 for 88.00 shipped!! from Midwayusa!! Cyber Monday rules!!!

If i were to point this in a forest of oak trees, the light would burn a whole for me to walk through till I reached the other side! Awesome torch!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are my 3 lights, Surefire G3 105 lumens, my Walther tactical 170 lumens, and my new Surefire Fury 500 lumes!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You are saying a flashlight normally cost $155??? WTF, it better do alot more than shine a light!!!;)

Well what it does. is shine 500 lumens when and where you need it. I think that is worth any price.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
You are saying a flashlight normally cost $155??? WTF, it better do alot more than shine a light!!!;)
I've since sold it, but my Surefire M3 Combat light was over $200. 225 lumen incandescent bulb ripped through batteries, but I could shoot 100 yards with it on the AR15.

Dodger, search eBay for surefire g3 Cree R5. Best $11 you could spend on that light. 125 yards EASY.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
willfully armed said:
I've since sold it, but my Surefire M3 Combat light was over $200. 225 lumen incandescent bulb ripped through batteries, but I could shoot 100 yards with it on the AR15.

Dodger, search eBay for surefire g3 Cree R5. Best $11 you could spend on that light. 125 yards EASY.
Damn that's crazy for a flashlight!!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How am I the only person excited about the new Fury? Come on, there gotta be some more peeps out there proud to share a story about their new Fury.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've had mine for a few months now. I also have the e2dl and the e1l. The fury has a lot more flood than my other two. I use the fury and the e1l for when I go fishing or hiking at night.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
DodgerBlue said:
Got my Surefire Fury today in the mail!!!! On sale normal 155.00 for 88.00 shipped!! from Midwayusa!! Cyber Monday rules!!!

If i were to point this in a forest of oak trees, the light would burn a whole for me to walk through till I reached the other side! Awesome torch!
Im wanting one of these does it have a beam setting or is it just cone

·
Supporting Member
816 Posts
Surefires are badass flashlights. Pricey, but worth it IMO

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a Surefire E2D defender 200 lumens. It cost $180 and worth every penny! These are the finest lights out in my opinion. It is like turning on a light saber when you push the button.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts