Got my Surefire FURY!! 500 *&^%^%$##@ Lumens!

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by DodgerBlue, Dec 4, 2012.

1. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

Got my Surefire Fury today in the mail!!!! On sale normal 155.00 for 88.00 shipped!! from Midwayusa!! Cyber Monday rules!!!

If i were to point this in a forest of oak trees, the light would burn a whole for me to walk through till I reached the other side! Awesome torch!

2. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

Here are my 3 lights, Surefire G3 105 lumens, my Walther tactical 170 lumens, and my new Surefire Fury 500 lumes!
    [​IMG]

3. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

You are saying a flashlight normally cost $155??? WTF, it better do alot more than shine a light!!!;)

4. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

Well what it does. is shine 500 lumens when and where you need it. I think that is worth any price.

5. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

I've since sold it, but my Surefire M3 Combat light was over $200. 225 lumen incandescent bulb ripped through batteries, but I could shoot 100 yards with it on the AR15.

Dodger, search eBay for surefire g3 Cree R5. Best $11 you could spend on that light. 125 yards EASY.

6. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

Damn that's crazy for a flashlight!!

7. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

How am I the only person excited about the new Fury? Come on, there gotta be some more peeps out there proud to share a story about their new Fury.

8. GLKmiester

GLKmiester New Member

I've had mine for a few months now. I also have the e2dl and the e1l. The fury has a lot more flood than my other two. I use the fury and the e1l for when I go fishing or hiking at night.

9. Ultimate_sig

Ultimate_sig New Member

Im wanting one of these does it have a beam setting or is it just cone

10. astroman

astroman Supporting Member Supporter

Surefires are badass flashlights. Pricey, but worth it IMO

11. dbutter

dbutter New Member

I have a Surefire E2D defender 200 lumens. It cost $180 and worth every penny! These are the finest lights out in my opinion. It is like turning on a light saber when you push the button.