got my permit!

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by roosterjuicer, Jun 18, 2009.

1. roosterjuicer

roosterjuicer New Member

I got my nebraska CCW permit, no big deal. Ive carried twice to work now and I am getting used to it. it only took about 3 weeks to get the permit so i had a nice surprise yesterday at lunch when i saw it was here

2. orangello

orangello New Member

Congratulations!

I plan to apply soon, probably later this summer.

3. Texanbybirth

Texanbybirth New Member

Congratulations. I'm waiting for mine to come in the mail. I figure it'll take 3-4 more weeks.

4. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Congratulations! Big news here in Texas that DPS is way backlogged in processing permit apps. Post Nov,08 and the economy have many people spooked.

5. Rare Faction

Rare Faction New Member

Congrats Rooster

I hope it picks up, I'm taking my class last July/early August and would like it before Xmas =)

6. BILLYBOB44

BILLYBOB44 Active Member

Good to hear from you Juice!

Good to see you out there Juice. Haven't seen much of ya for a while? Great to get the CCW, isn't it? 3 weeks is a short time-my first Personal Protection Permit took 2-3 months. I do not have to re-new permit any more LIFETIME permit now!!:D:p:D

7. Stealie

Stealie New Member

Congrats and welcome to the CC club.

8. roosterjuicer

roosterjuicer New Member

yeah they've been workin me like a dog! But you gotta pay your dues i suppose.

they told me to expect 4-6 weeks so i was pleasantly surprised

i just ordered a 2 O'clock holster

9. roosterjuicer

roosterjuicer New Member

10. BILLYBOB44

BILLYBOB44 Active Member

You NEED to become a Supporting Member!

Juice you need to be a Supporting Member to access that link, among others. Trust me it is $15.00 well spent. Get it done, and join the ranks!!:D:D

11. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

Max props for your decision to take responsibility for your own safety. That strange feeling you now get while CC'ing will soon be replaced by a strange feeling when you aren't.
    Thank you for making another cop's life easier.

12. greenr19

greenr19 New Member

Congrats. Three weeks isn't bad at all. I got mine last summer. It took me 2 and half months here in NY which isn't bad at all. My wife turned in her application in November and hasn't even been called for her interview yet.

13. p11shooter

p11shooter New Member

Indiana Permit

THREE WEEKS!!!!! Man that is awsome! I live in Indiana and they are backed up around TWO MONTHS!!!! Congratulations!!

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting deer, it's about keeping thugs from hunting your family!

14. roosterjuicer

roosterjuicer New Member

Interview!!! that sucks!

Yeah I dont feel weird carrying anymore, i actually kinda like it