Firearms Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm trying to take the butt stock off of mine. She doesn't want to come off. An I missing something besides removing the screws?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had a little trouble changing the wood on the upper fore arm.. found help on you tube.. glad you got it..

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
How many bullets does that banana clip hold? :D

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Drum mag holds 75, the mag in the rifle holds 40 and the other one on the table holds 30...

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
Nice looking stock set.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I didnt know they even made a 91. I have a 90 with the same wood. Nice looking milled rec. I made the thumb hole bigger. Did you also?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I didnt know they even made a 91. I have a 90 with the same wood. Nice looking milled rec. I made the thumb hole bigger. Did you also?
Yes my Brother did, he had both the 90 and 91, I got the 91 after he passed away, it has a longer barrel.. usually not a fan of optics on the AK, but this is very accurate, and I like the tru glo on it..

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
He done a great job on it. And if I was to mount a scope that is the setup I would want.

·
Registered
8 Posts
In fear of appearing stupid I'm going to ask you guys anyway. I have a tapco stock for a sks and archangel for 10/22. So, are these weaver or picatinny rails or are they same rails? I asked a seller on ebay about a dot sight and he told me it won't fit picatinny rails. I guess I need schooled.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts