Firearms Talk banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
You found a gem OP. I first discovered the CZ lineup 15 years ago with a beautiful $350 satin nickel 75B. I've since bought many CZs in all variations. And this week I added another CZ 75B in satin nickel to match my first one! Was really happy to find another since I've almost never seen them. They are superb firearms, and I'd rank them in the top 5 combat handguns of all time (Glock, Sig P22x series, HK USP, & Walther P99 derivatives, possibly including the SW M&P series as honorable mention).

I absolutely love the CZs and have not a single negative comment on the guns, designs, or company. The two times I had a customer service issue, it was resolved totally free and promptly without any hassle on my end.

CZ makes incredible high quality guns, and is also very innovative. I'm very glad they bought Colt and saved it, and am confident that CZ is a company that can fix Colt.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 · (Edited)
I have to date shot 10,000 rounds through the 9 mm. The accuracy has just gotten better with each time I shoot. I have been moving to greater distance and am regularly shooting at 15, to 20 yrds. The addition of the 22 Lr. Kadet has made a marked improvement of my accuracy when I shoot the 9.
I find myself not even taking any other hand gun to the range anymore. With just the Shadow 2 and Kadet I shoot a lot more rounds than with just the 9mm.
I have worked hard to keep enough ammo for my range trips by getting to the LGSs early to get first choose at the ammo available, and so far have increased my stock of 22 Lr. and 9 MM.
I am planing to participate at a 22Lr. steel Match later in July with the Kadet, and will try to post just how well I do.

·
Premium Member
5,376 Posts
dag nab it.....the CZ75 compact has caught my eye - a fellow at a local range had one and allowed me to handle it - felt good in the hand and now see that Bud's is offering that pistol at what seems to be a very good price - hmmmmm
There are only two guns that I've ever found that fit my hand better, despite the size of the grip circumference. The Kahr K9 9mm, and the Belgian-made early Browning Hi-Power. There's just something about a CZ, if it fits right. Hard to get out of your head, once that happens.

Patience, Grasshopper. Patience. Go to bank. Open wallet, get cash, close wallet. Head to Bud's, with smile on face. Go runny at the CZ counter ... :giggle:

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
To answer my own question, not very hard to find. A CZ 75 Compact followed me home about 3 weeks ago. Finally got to shoot it today. Report coming up during the week. I didn't realize it shot bullets. I thought it was to beat people to death kind of like a hammer......

·
Premium Member
5,376 Posts
To answer my own question, not very hard to find. A CZ 75 Compact followed me home about 3 weeks ago. Finally got to shoot it today. Report coming up during the week. I didn't realize it shot bullets. I thought it was to beat people to death kind of like a hammer......
You should try the CZ 97 .45ACP. It's about 10oz more than the CZ 75 Compact. Great guns, all of the all-metal CZ's. But, yeah, they're door stops, bludgeons, hammers (in a pinch). I think you'll like that 75 Compact, though.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts