Got a trade offer. Looking for sound advise

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by DodgerBlue, Aug 28, 2013.

1. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

I have a Lnib beretta px4 sc 9mm treated in Robar np3.

Amazing gun. That gun and 900 rounds of ammo for a Kimber ultra compact in SS and 270.00 cash.

I know most arguments pro and con. What I wonder is on value alone how the deal stacks up.

2. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

Your the only one that can really answer that question. Values difference sounds good. I would like to run a 60 rounds of mix brand HP ammo thru it first if its a carry gun.

3. JW357

JW357 New Member

I agree. See if you can get him to let you shoot it first. Then you decide which you like to shoot more, and go with that one.

4. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

I've fired the gun and the same as my Raptor. Shoots nice and good. It's just wondering if I need two ultra compact kimbers.

Maybe I can trade the the SS ultra for a 5" custom II

Hmmmm

5. Mercator

Mercator New Member

900 rounds of 9mm is a small fortune by itself. If it is factory, there's at least $400 in it. Add the CX4, you have at least $1000. Then $270 cash on top. If you already own a compact kimber, and aren't sure about a second one, here's your sign. No rush to trade.

6. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I have this "hate" thing about Kimber.

For a company to offer only a 1 year limited warranty, there must be a reason.
    There are companies offering close to the same product with lifetime limited warranties.

I would not do it.