Got a Ruger P95

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by cameronguyton, Dec 20, 2009.

1. cameronguyton

cameronguyton New Member

I picked up a new Ruger P95 with 2 15 round mags yesterday afternoon. Got it on sale for $279 + tax. My wife hasn't been feeling good today and I've been watching after our son, so I haven't been able to put any rounds through it. :(

Here's a couple pics.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I haven't got more than 7 or 8 rounds in either magazine as the springs are extremely stiff. They seems to be loosening up though. I don't really care for how it field strips, but that's just a small complaint of mine. It feels really good in my hand and I like the weight of it. Just hope I get to shoot it tomorrow when I get home from work.

2. Stangman

Stangman New Member

Good Deal!

279, brand spankin new is an awesome deal! My buddy had a .45 and loved it! It was accurate and reliable all of the time. You did good man ;)

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Congratulations on your new Ruger. Please post a range report when you can. :cool:

4. orangello

orangello New Member

Nice a friend of mine just picked one up used & has been VERY happy with its accuracy. The used one came with a 10 rounder, a 12 rounder (i bleve), and this ridiculously long mag that holds like 30.

5. ninjatoth

ninjatoth New Member

I traded 2 used Taurus made revolvers for the same gun you got,brand new,but my P95 had $350 marked on it,so you did pretty good.Mine jammed a couple of times on the first box of ammo,so I cleaded it up and lubed the slide rails and it now shoots perfect.I got 125 rounds through it since I got it about a month ago.

Attached Files:

6. 995

995 New Member

Nice pick up on the p95 I also have one with the stainless slide and I enjoy shootimg very much