got a couple quick q's.

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by ILgunman, Jun 2, 2011.

1. ILgunman

ILgunman New Member

Hey guys, I'm new here so I'm not quite sure if this is the right place for this thread or not. Anyways, I live in Southern IL, and I have a couple bayonets I'd like to get looked at just to learn a couple things about. One I know is from a Mosin-Nangant m91/30 because it came off of the m91/30 that I own and the other I have no clue what it came off of, if it is real or repo., or what time frame it came from.

If anybody knows anyone who is experience and knows what they are looking at in the Southern IL region, please post.

P.S, If you would like to know more details on locations please PM me, not quite wild about posting where I live.

Thanks,

ILgunman

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

For starters, you might try posting some GOOD photos of the bayonets here, including details of any markings. You are not holding them close enough to the computer right now for us to tell you anything about them. :p

3. ILgunman

ILgunman New Member

Haha....I am trying to get some photos of them. I am experiencing difficulties with my computer so it is kind of hard to get pics. uploaded. If somebody could direct me towards someone that can look at them in person, it would be MUCH appreciated.

I will try and get pics. uploaded.

THANKS!