Got a 36 Cal navy Revolver, $45.00

Discussion in 'Blackpowder & Musket' started by RONSERESURPLUS, Sep 4, 2009.

1. RONSERESURPLUS

RONSERESURPLUS New Member

Hello all, RON L here - SERE SURPLUS

I stopped by a Local Indoor Flea market, a Guy there sets out a table of Hawken, and other BP gear, he's where I got my Nipple wrench, and patches! I looked in a case and saw a Brass Framed Navy Colt Replica, I asked to see it, the barrel was good, the Cylinter thoogh scratched was indexing well and over all the Gun was Not bad, askied the $, the Girl Behind the Counter checked a sheet and said $45.00? I said wrap it up, I will add pics tomorrow after I snap a few and Post here!

RON

PS: I was more Looking for a 44 cal, in a Remington, but off paper and at a Good $, I could not resist?

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

That's a screamin' deal. BP is fun. I find it a bit a a PITA, but it's fun.

4. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

LOL - It's only a PITA when your done shooting and it's time to clean it!:eek:

5. tiberius10721

tiberius10721 New Member

I love shooting my 1858 remmy more than my other pistols!

6. RONSERESURPLUS

RONSERESURPLUS New Member

Navy colt 36 caliber revolver for $45.00

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

THIS IS THE ONE I GOT FOR $45.00 AND IT'S A GOOD DEAL, I FEEL LIKE IT WAS GUN SOME ONE SOLD AS THEY TRADED UP TO 44, BUT TO ME, IT WILL FIND A PLACE IN MY bp GUNS!

RON

THANKS ALL FOR COMMENTS, I WANTED TO ADD A BP REVOLVER TO THE BP COLLECTION, ALONG WITH THE HAWKEN I GOT IN TRADE, PIC OF THAT:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

THIS IS ANOTHER GUN I GOT FOR A TRADE OF GI GEAR , MAGAZINES AND SOME $, TOTAL INVESTED ABOUT $100.00!!!