Firearms Talk banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Outstanding... But Still NOTHING from Sig, S&W, or Glock...

Sure hope EVERYONE is boycotting these manufacturers!

Tack

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
up to 122 now but still nothing from glock, sig and the others
Time these three got there own thread... I'm on it.

Tack

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
130 now on the list, still no big names
Wait for it...

Eventually, Sig, Glock, or S&W will break... and the tidal wave will roll. ;)

Tack

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Up to 142 still no big names
Given the pending activity in the courts, I suspect the big 3 are hoping to see it overturned on 2A grounds or the 3 day violation and see the whole thing go away.

Personally, my wallet will not forget their silence.

Tack

·
Registered
62 Posts
It's quite alright. I don't know all the nicknames myself, I just happen to live in NY lol.

My biggest beef is when people say "New York" when they are really referring to New York CITY, or when people from NYC call me "upstater"....it really gets me miffed...

They are so egotistical and self-absored that they think they are the only thing of any worth in NY when they are only 15% of the landmass :mad:
Sounds kinda MIchigan.

We have 2 peiinsulas. From one corner to the other(Detroit to W end of UP)-the longest way is nearly 700 miles.

Im about 225 N of Detroit, about 2/3 the way to the bridge(N tip of lower peninsula). The TV news's will have a blurb about someplace 'up north' and it is nearly 100 mi SOUTH of me?? I pioint it out to them occasionally..

So, shouldnt COlarado be in a bUycott group also??

·
Registered
142 Posts
LUBrowningBoy said:
It's quite alright. I don't know all the nicknames myself, I just happen to live in NY lol.

My biggest beef is when people say "New York" when they are really referring to New York CITY, or when people from NYC call me "upstater"....it really gets me miffed...

They are so egotistical and self-absored that they think they are the only thing of any worth in NY when they are only 15% of the landmass :mad:
I feel the same way except I am proud to live in Upstate NY instead of NYC.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts