Google Is An ANTI-2nd Amendment Company!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by westernamerican, Jul 3, 2007.

1. westernamerican

westernamerican New Member

How many of you knew that Google was Anti-Second Amendment! I sure didn't until this morning. I read my emails today and low and behold a friend of mine told me that Google Ads on his fledgling site primarily initiated for Texas CHL Holders had been pulled.

Note: See http://www.CHLGrapevine.com for further details by the site owner.......

Last edited: Jul 3, 2007
  2. allmons

allmons New Member

Agree!

Found out about 6 months ago, began to use different search engines. I do not knowingly use any business that is anti gun.

3. allmons

allmons New Member

Also beware of....

Progressive Auto Insurance ( owner brags that gun owners are paying for the anti Second Amendment causes he supports) and PayPal.

NRA has a list of anti gun businesses, people and companies on their web site.

:)

4. westernamerican

I have cancelled my PayPal account too!
    [​IMG]

5. BLS33

BLS33 New Member Supporter

I know paypal was messing with peoples payments on gunbroker.

6. westernamerican

[​IMG]

Try posting a firearm for sale at eBay!

7. bkt

bkt New Member

Google is run by a bunch of leftists. They routinely ignore Veterans day and Memorial day.

Interesting. Can you give more info about this? Has legal action been taken?

8. BLS33

BLS33 New Member Supporter

I bought 3 rifles off of gunbroker over the past couple months and all 3 guys advised not using paypal because if they knew it was a gun purchase they would mess with it. I don't have any exact details but I'm assuming it has happened to them, unfortunatley thats all I know. I always use MO anyways.

9. BrassMonkey

BrassMonkey New Member Supporter

I use the EE over on ARFCOM alot, and I refuse to use paypal. Alot of guys there want to use it by doing what they call "discreet transactions". I don't care if you can pull it off or not, I will not give my money to an anti company if I can avoid it.

10. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Google manually approved this site to run ads on and we are solely dedicated to firearms.

11. allmons

allmons New Member

PayPal lists their rules in the fine print....

Essentially they do not condone firearms transactions utilizing PayPal. I have read of others having problems, both major and minor when trying to purchase firearms via PayPal.

Once I discovered their policy, I stopped using them for ANY transaction.

;)

12. SabreArms

SabreArms New Member

Since I am an internet retailer of firearms I have run into problems with all the companies. EBAY is obvious in light of the recent BS and topics that have come up.

Paypal will not allow any payments for weapons, I have in the past listed it as a transaction for Airsoft for buyers who absolutely needed to use it.

It has been a HUGE losing battle with Google. They will not advertise guns and barely advertise airsoft. I had to split my websites since I sell both in order to advertise my airsoft with Google and in the end they will not advertise either (long story but I am banned now...) bastards. I don't need a gun I want a 2x4.

Isn't this essentially how the major empires have fallen. When they believe that they are so superior to the rest of the "world" that violence is no longer an issue thus bringing in another power that still believes it is?

It is extremely frustrating and saddening and is only going to get worse:(

13. DonnyKC

DonnyKC New Member

i learned about google from just searching on there site for magazines for my guns. paypal is another story. there a bunch of thieves. they have a ton of law suites against them

14. jberry

jberry New Member

paypal

Cancelled my account - hurts, because I do a lot of internet buying, but it's the right thing to do...