Good Thursday Morning.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by winds-of-change, Sep 1, 2011.

1. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

IT'S PAYDAY. Good thing, too, as I am broke, need to pay the mortgage, gas up my car and pay the cell phone bill. I'm back to work after having three nights off. It's been a nice night here at work. Just enough to keep us busy but not so much as to drive us crazy. The forum has been a little too slow to keep me entertained, though. :( What's up with you all today and any interesting plans for the coming weekend?

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

What is this "mortgage" thing of which you speak??? :p

Going to try to get some range time Friday afternoon- calling for rain here this weekend. Makes for good sleep.

Have a 12 g sxs shotgun that I need to pull the stock, strip it, and lay a few coats of linspeed oil on it. Wet weather is good for that- no static, no dust in the air.

3. CGO

CGO New Member

I like money also. LOL
    My stepson and family will be stopping here on their move back to CA. Their moving from the marine base in S. Carolina to Twentynine Palms or as some say Twentynine Stumps. I get to have a short visit with my two granddaughters. That makes me happy!!!

4. winds-of-change

Give me about 2 more years and I won't know what a mortgage is, either.

WOOT!!

5. orangello

orangello New Member

PayDay is nice, though sometimes long in coming.

I will probably go shooting with my nephew who will be visiting his parents this weekend. I have been wanting to see his mom's new *** too; she says the lil burros are cute and fuzzy when born. I just want to show up and say "hey, i'm here to see the new fuzzy ***".

6. freefall

freefall New Member

Sounds better to just say, "I came to look at your fuzzy ***." Might lead to a few contusions tho.

7. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

pics or it didn't happen...:D

8. shadamai

shadamai New Member

You had better be standing far away if you use that line ;)

I shall be working as usual this weekend and training a new employee.

9. winds-of-change

Much more flattering (and safe) to say "I'm here to see your little ***."