good song video with the troops

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Leatherneck1775, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Leatherneck1775

Leatherneck1775 New Member

Got to love it when bands do things for the troops. and their Bad A$$ to boot.
    watch and let me know what ya think.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_VsvZmIWxY]YouTube - Five Finger Death Punch- Bad Company[/ame]

2. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Yup, liked it. I saw the original Bad Co in concert in Minneapolis in 1976...

3. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

The video is cool, the cover is terrible. JMO.

4. saviorslegacy

saviorslegacy New Member

The part at the end where the eagle turns and looks at the camera is just bad ***!

5. WDB

WDB New Member

Brother please take no offense but it is a another band doing a cover song and painting it with clips of the best doing there job. The song and the vid is cover to make money. If any of those band members ever did time in service to our nation then I retract every word expressed.

Here is a tune you won't hear on the radio but it is a lot better IMHO.

I might be a bit partial it rocks and I've never heard it on the radio, let me know what you think.

video

Last edited: Aug 27, 2010
  6. jbd

jbd New Member

The video was cool, but the video WBD put a link for was just plain out bad azz.

7. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

I kinda like an "equal opportunity" salute to all soldier warriors in all the military branches. Every man and women is important.

I am the Sword of my Family
    and the Shield of my Nation.
    If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
    burn everything you love,
    and kill every one of you.

"I AM A WARRIOR"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2010
  8. Leatherneck1775

WDB no offense taken. That gave me chills. I however felt spanked. we need more stuff like that, makes me proud.
    Keep kicken a$$ and taken names.

9. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

+1 Jack.. Everyone who wears the uniform, past..Present..Future, are warriors.

10. michigan0626

michigan0626 New Member

I liked the FFDP video.

This video I watched over and over in Iraq on the massive share drive. First time I watched it I wanted to re-enlist on the spot. Definitely a "MOTO" video. Song is by Seether.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OClem7RprLk]YouTube - US Marines (3rd Battalion 1st Marines Iraq Fallujah 2004)[/ame]

11. michigan0626

michigan0626 New Member

12. WDB

WDB New Member

Thanks Leather for understanding, Not spanked just a better expression of what you were saying. Heck Jack came in and put up the orginal vid, mine was HU RAAH, get some, Jack's is far better, reminds us of all those geting the job done.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  13. Leatherneck1775

Thanks to all for sharing, I posted this to be motivational, and now it is you all that have made me motivated.:D