Firearms Talk banner

good price range for mild used 21

5K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  69willys 
#1 ·
Im looking at selling my glock 21 .45 and i'm having trouble finding a price that's consistent with &
A. What I paid and B. What the blue book of firearms says it should be worth. Its a fairly new pistol. Two clips, holster, laser sight on the rail, case and all factory paperwork, but the buyers around here only are willing to quote half original paid price... I bought it in Nov on sale so its new and well taken care of so no there are no imperfections I could see causing the low bid, especially with how fast funds are selling up here in Boise. Do you guys have any ideas or suggestions would be much appreciated

#5 ·
I wanted 425.00 that's all I paid 500.00 for it as is... And they are selling them in the case for that used so I know they're, making money... Ive been quoted 275 to 350.. And honestly I think they think I need cash really bad or i'm plain stupid.... 500 dollar gun with 100 dollar laser and a holster seems, like a good deal for 425.

#6 ·
i personally don't see your price as being excessive, with a light and the holster. sounds like you're being lowballed, so that they can sell and make a quick profit. you might check and see if there are any dealers in your area that allow consignment sales. if there is, for a small fee, they will already have the people coming in to look at guns, plus they can handle all the FFL paperwork without any hassle for you.

#9 ·
well i wouldn't come down on your price 1 penny. my 21 is 10 years old and number one would never sell it. but i do believe its as good or better than the new ones

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.