Good morning FTF !

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Jul 20, 2014.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I oozed out of bed as usual and hobbled to the coffee machine , need that first cup just to see straight .

How are all my friends doing this fine morning ? Today I may try out my new sword ! :D I love new toys , like a child in a toy store , makes my day !

McCoolest , how's that back ? Remember , slow and easy ! To all other's , let your days be as great as mine , and stay tough ! I'm just waiting for my letter from court system to get that over ! Time for my "woe is me act" ! :D Poor old broken Dango act . I think it will work because the guy was rather large !

Oh yeah , the whole act , cane , hobble in . I,m sure it will turn out fine if the guy shows up at all . Quite embarrassing on his behalf . LOL ! Small fine and maybe a disturbance fine and out the door ! :D maybe I'll bring an onion , tears always get them . "poor , woe is me" !
    I just want this over with , hate court . Court , the system = money , justice , what a joke ! :):rolleyes:

Well , premature prayers sent to all that need them ! ;) McCoolest , Viking dad and all that suffer , I'm here for you , pay It forward thing !

Well , it's time to bleed . That new sword is ridiculessly sharp ! Eeeeeek.!

PS: My blood type is O pos just in case . :D

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  2. Airborne1

Airborne1 Member

Good morning back at you Bud! O+ here also, you might be my brother from another mother. LOL

3. dango

AIR......AUUUUH.... WOOOOOSH ...I,M YOUR FATHER ! :confused:

4. Airborne1

Airborne1 Member

I don't think your old enough to be my father Bud. When I was a kid I had a dinosaur for a pet! In 20 days I will be 63.

5. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

I figured Dango to be a universal donor.
    Give 'em hell! Well, give 'em a good show.

No offense and none taken

6. TLuker

TLuker Active Member

And a good morning back at you Dango, and everyone else!!!!

It's cool and raining here this morning which sort of puts my plans on hold for out door projects but that's a good thing. We really needed the rain and the cool weather is just refreshing after all the heat. It's just a nice pleasant reminder that fall is only a couple of months away. It's also a reminder that I need to get busy enjoying what's left of this summer before it gets gone! So much fun to have and so little time......

What a nice morning this is!!!!!!! :)

7. buckhuntr

buckhuntr Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Good mornin', Dango and the rest of FTF. I'm being lazy. Well, not quite - have a big pot of tomato pasta sauce simmering on the stove, made with tomatoes, peppers, and eggplants from the garden. Most will go into the freezer for future meals. :cool:

8. G30USMC

G30USMC Well-Known Member Supporter

9. G30USMC

Morning everyone

10. havasu

havasu Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

What's up Sarge?

11. G30USMC

Hey Havasu, how is everything?

12. havasu

havasu Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Ah, you know...funerals, family issues, broken boats, slow web sites, etc....

Life is just peachy.......:D

13. dango

The 22nd of this month , the doctors cut me loose ! About time . It,s gonna take awhile to recoup , but I'm already planning it . Also , be a while before anything other than get ready for winter . No martial arts till next year .

So good morning FTF and life is slowly getting better how's the back McCool ?

14. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

Morning all,..

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

15. G30USMC

16. Airborne1

Airborne1 Member

Good morning FTF. The 9th of the month was my B-day, and the day my drivers license expired. I forgot to renew it, so today I will go down to DMV and do that. Heck, DMV sent me information to even renew it online, or by mail. But with all that has been going on I totally forgot.

Have a great day everyone!

17. Airborne1

Airborne1 Member

Now that I have renewed my D/L I am going to the range in the morning!

18. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

Outstanding!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

19. Airborne1

Airborne1 Member

Good morning all! It was an interesting day yesterday. I went to the range as planned, and did pretty good too. But I just didn't feel like staying long enough to shoot as much as I would have liked. Just before leaving Home to head to the range I tripped and fell down, (but I could get up) and either cracked a rib or broke one. I have a big knot on the side of my elbow also. It has gone down a little since yesterday, but it's still hard to get up out of a chair, and gives me pain if I cough. Fortunately it is high in the rib cage, and doesn't bother me as much as having broken a rib down lower. I have done that before quite a few years ago.
    Anyway I am feeling a tad better this morning.

20. AmPaTerry

AmPaTerry Forum Chaplain Lifetime Supporter