Good Monday Morning.........

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by winds-of-change, May 23, 2011.

1. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I had a crappy Sunday.........a real crappy Sunday. Now it's Monday. It's got to be better. How does your week look?

It's rainy here, thunderstorms and hail on my way in to work last night. The day shift is coming in and said it looks like it's clearing up out there. I'd like to cook hamburgers on the grill today and pretend they are Bear's delicious Elk burgers. I have Wednesday and Thursday night off this week and I'm having my granddaughter spend the night Wednesday night. We're going to go to either a museum or a zoo Thursday.

By the way......"I get by with a little help from my friends....."

2. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

It's Monday and I'm not at all excited about going to work today. I get to work late tonight so when I get home I'll have enough time to go for a run, shower and get ready for tomorrow.

3. AusLach

AusLach New Member

The king of covers :cool:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wG6Cgmgn5U]YouTube - ‪Joe Cocker - With A Little Help From My Friends‬‏[/ame]

Sounds like a great week ahead, sorry to her about yesterday though :eek:
    I've got one exam on Friday, then two next week, so I'll be studying.

4. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Active Member

I wish I could send you some elkburgers. I'm particularly excited because today I have some long awaited reloading supplies coming in. .284 cases are getting hard to find and it's rare when I luck up on them. The guys at Buffalo Arms are great & called me when they got some in. It's supposed to rain all week so I'll just take it easy and reload. I do have a 1911 to build.

5. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Good morning. More rain for us today.

6. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

You too? I really need to get on that project but my two jobs are keeping me really busy. I guess you've gotta make hay when the sun's shining.

7. wmille01

wmille01 New Member

It rained hell of a thunder storm, we lost power for about 2 1/2 hours. Broke out the generator for the first time this year. All I know is I'm not working wensday come hell or high water or both I'm going fishing.

8. Jesse17

Jesse17 New Member

My 1911 is getting delivered to the warranty center today. I've been tracking the progress it's been making on it's journey a couple times a day since it left Thur. It had to go all the way to Luxemberg <sp>, KY. to get to Colorado from Montana. :eek:

9. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

And if it keeps raining like it has been, it might certainly be "high water" for you.

Here's Joe Cocker and John Belushi together. It's funny!! I have no idea why it's on a Catholic website, though. :confused:

Biblical Evidence for Catholicism: Joe Cocker and John Belushi Sing Together (Hilarious!)

10. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Have some Seether and have a good day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZLILV18ut8]YouTube - ‪Seether - Remedy (Video)‬&rlm;[/ame]

11. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Rainy today, thunderstorms this whole week. I'm tired of gloomy weather, but at least I'm not dealing with tornadoes and flooding.

12. freefall

freefall New Member

It's a beautiful day here! Sunshine, not a cloud, bet it gets up near 70 this afternoon. I should be planting potatos but instead I get to go to work and crawl under some houses.:rolleyes: