good job NY gun owners for standing up!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by jjfuller1, Feb 28, 2013.

1. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      23.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

3. Garadex

Garadex New Member

That there is dang awesome. Got a source though?

4. Rarity

Rarity New Member

5. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Pointless Effort NY'ers -- U R Being Fleeced Now!

Same question I ask 'em all: what's the point!?

They are not even depleting the enemy's resources! It's over except for "conservative, pro-gun, groups" collecting donations. Sorry.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
  6. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

and you're doing what to help? :confused: Besides kicking NY'rs while they are down ... you fucking troll!!! :mad:

7. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

oh heck yeah!!

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      27.9 KB
      Views:
  8. orangello

orangello New Member

A noble effort that i hope is rewarded with some reasonable governance.
    And if that doesn't work, GTHO ASAP.

9. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

Props to you NY!!!

Keep up the fight!!

10. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

for those of us that are colorblind :eek:

5422_132452323603219_1376667127_n.jpg

that leave the 5 boroughs of NYC ... obviously ... Westchester, the wanna be 6th borough of NYC and Tompkins which is unlikely to propose legislation as they are a wanna be Albany.

The surprising development here is Albany ... that spells the death knell for Cuomo's NY Safe Act and his political career in NY. No amount of NYC support will help him overcome that!

Stick a fork in this one folks ... it's done! Congratulations NY'rs for coming together and fighting the fight! MUCH RESPECT!!! ;)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
  11. Vincine

Vincine New Member

It’s a good thing all these county & town resolutions are ‘non-binding’.

I’m just wondering what the end game is.

IF county officials & LEOs refuse to carry out and enforce the NYSAFE Act regulations;
    Does the state haul them off to jail? Does the state withhold funds from the county?
    IF the state does both/either of these, do the county’s residents withhold taxes from the state?
    IF taxes are withheld from the state, does the state freeze the counties (and residents?) bank accounts?
    IF the bank accounts are frozen, do the counties respond with their own banks & currency?
    IF the counties develop their own financial systems, does the state close its doors?
    IF the state closes its doors, there’s gonna be a whole lot of hungry people around.

Or is everybody really confident this will just be resolved at the ballot box?

Anybody wanna play chicken?

Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
  12. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

Could be that spark that gets things fired up!

13. unclebear

unclebear New Member

I can't believe I just read that whoever that guy is he dumber then a bag of hammers no wait thats and insult to hammers!

How in the hell does keeping things from law abiding citzens stop the mentally ill and criminals from getting them. I honestly feel like I'm kicking a dead horse here.

Wheres the stupid it burns guy when you need him?

14. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

We have been trying to get the Libtards to answer this question for years! :D

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  15. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

I am jumping up and down rooting for all of the New York pro gunners!!!

16. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

It's not about playing chicken - Cuomo threw the 1st punch, a suckerpunch at that ... the fight is on now and it is up to NY'rs to fight back :cool:

The counties coming out with legislation opposing the NY Safe Act is their 1st counterpunch ... and it has been huge! Even if the Gov and the Legislature refuse to abide by the overwhelming majority of the people's will they will still have to answer for their actions in the courts ... a decision due as early as this coming Friday and the courts have already instructed the state that they have the burden of proving why the mandatory Constitutional 3-day review period was ignored ... an argument the state is not likely to be able to make.

Regardless of the results in the courts, both Cuomo and the Senators that pushed the NY Safe Act through will have to answer to the people at the ballot box in 14'. I highly doubt any of the downstate Senators will see any serious challenges, but Cuomo is finished ... no amount of NYC support will save him ... his dreams of national politics went down the toilet the second he signed that legislation into law!

It would be unprecedented if an asshat like Cuomo would see the error of his ways and repeal the law, but just like the previous CoBIS law without enforcement/funding the law is pointless. As soon as the 14' elections are over and NY'rs elect a more friendly 2A Legislature and Gov the NY Safe Act will find the same fate ... repealed.

like I said, Cuomo just hit NY'rs in the mouth without provocation ... it's now up to them to do something about it :cool:

17. Vincine

Vincine New Member

I sure hope this fight stays in the courts & ballot box.

18. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Andy is kicking it up a notch with the Squeal on your neighbor who has a Ass Weapon and get $500 bucks for doing it plan. This isnt going to end until he and his cronies gets booted out of Albany for good; actually, FOOG! Two years is a long time to go without our BORS intact, there will be lots of new criminals created in that time, I dont know if we can keep NY peaceful until he's annexed to Jersey.

There are a bunch of new ways to become a criminal in NY thanks to Andy and all you have to do is nothing to become one. Dont sell your 30 round mags, dont dump your AR or AK, hang onto that Thompson Semi or have your neighbor pick you up a a couple boxes of shells when hes at Dicks. Considering there are no new jobs above the Hudson to be had, maybe a life of crime is actually a career choice with potential! If your Dad dies, you better check out his weapon stash! Turn in his guns quick before you get a Felony for being his son!

I am one of those Oath keepers, 21 years of military service with 17 in the NY Army National Guard. I can be re-called until I am 62 years old, if I get the call for State Duty, I will have to say no as long as this law is in effect. I refuse to protect the rights of State Employees while being part of prohibiting them for plain old citizens. My former unit is now a tool of tyranny, its a sad day for me.