Good holster for glock 23 (concealed)

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by WillWorkForAmmo, Jun 8, 2013.

1. WillWorkForAmmo

WillWorkForAmmo New Member

Looking for a holster for my glock 23

2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Like the clipdraw?

Attached Files:

3. WillWorkForAmmo

WillWorkForAmmo New Member

I was thinking in waistband but ill have to look into that

4. yogiboobooranger

yogiboobooranger New Member

If you decide to use the clip draw (I have them), make sure you also acquire the Saf-T-Blok as well. Better to be safe than sorry as it prevents the trigger from being pulled accidentally while putting the gun on. It pushes in and out with enough tension as to stay put but does what it is supposed to.
    Check it out on the clipdraw site.

5. invicta8926

invicta8926 New Member

I carry my g23 in the holster made by glock. I go everywhere and do everything with it (run, work and etc.) and it holds up fine. For under $20 I've put this holster through it's paces. I've also worn it in my back (not suggested) and 3 o'clock, retention is good. Worth the money in my opinion.

6. mjtx88

mjtx88 New Member

Comp-tac Minotaur works well for me.

7. davva360

davva360 New Member

N82 tactical. Fantastic comfortable holsters.

I have a G23 and carry it every day in that holster. I will be buying one for my other carry options.

8. Flatblack79

Flatblack79 New Member

Would help to know what style of carry you're planning on doing.

I like my White Hat Max Tuck for 5 o'clock. But thinking about getting a g code incog or a bravo concealment holster to try appendix style carry.

9. bigguns21

bigguns21 New Member

10. 12fretter

12fretter New Member

I carry a G23 all day every day with a Versa Carry at my 6 o:clock. Took a day or so to get used to, and had to adjust my car seats but now that I'm used to it, I feel naked without it. I only wear a T-shirt in the summer and it conceals fine.

11. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
  12. JCS53

JCS53 That looks like it hurt Lifetime Supporter

The best one I had ever used was The Little Foxx

13. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

The only IWB holsters I use are N82 holsters! They are sooooo comfortable!!! ImageUploadedByFirearms Talk1410539244.103884.jpg

14. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

I have the Blackhawk Serpa for my Glock 23 for when I dress up in a suit and tie and a standard nylon IWB holster that I paid $16.00 for. The weapon is so light that I am constantly checking to make sure that it has not gone anywhere without me. :D

15. Rich1028

Rich1028 New Member

I have a white hat for my 23
    make sure that you use a good belt as well.
    [​IMG]

16. AR10

AR10 New Member

The problem recommending a good holster, is like recommending a good book, or a good place to eat. It all boils down to what you like. "MY" favorite for comfort, long lasting wear, excellent retention, ease of presentation, and no printing or peaking is DeSantis Mad Max. Great holster. Several custom holster makers also make this exact same design, for a bunch more money.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=desantis+mad+max

Remember, with any holster, a heavy duty gun belt is necessary, or the holster will not preform properly.

http://abetterbeltusa.com/

Belts work best with a set of belt suspenders.

http://www.amazon.com/Perry-Product...d=1413228647&sr=8-2&keywords=perry+suspenders

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
  17. Digvideo

Digvideo New Member

Triple T Holsters is a small company, orthopedic leather and kydex hybrid IWB. They are better than most out there, if you check the body side, besides being very soft leather, you don't have exposed rivets, the are sandwiched between layers of leather. No discomfort or rusting.
    You can get cheaper but not better.
    Check them out.

Sent from my smart devise using Firearms Talk

18. GonzalezFirearms

GonzalezFirearms New Member

N82 Tactical, the best outhere. Very comfortable....

19. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014