Good Friday Morning!!!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by winds-of-change, Jun 3, 2011.

1. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

How does your weekend look? I have Saturday night off but otherwise it's work for me. (What else is new?)

I have a hellish two weeks coming up here at work. We have one person out on medical leave and another taking two weeks vacation. That leaves me and one other tech to cover 14 days...and we always have two techs on at once. We'll get by with a little coverage from 2nd and 1st shifts....minimally.

2. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

Leaving in an hour for the Amarillo area to murder prairie dogs all weekend. Me, TXHillbilly, and about ten other guys and gals.

3. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Good morning to you!
    My weekend looks like I'm working.

4. winds-of-change

Sounds like fun!!

5. CGO

CGO New Member

Good Morning!!
    I am getting a hair cut this morning and once I get back home I am packing for a long overdue trip to CA to see my 5 grandsons and the beach.:D

6. winds-of-change

Visiting grandsons and going to the beach? Sounds like heaven to me!! Have a great time.

7. BombDoc

BombDoc New Member

Damn, I wish I was home. That's a short trip.

The weekend looks great. Working.......

8. CGO

CGO New Member

Thanks!! I haven't been back for a year and we have a new grandson that was born in Dec. that I want to get to know. I also want to see if I can still fit my fat azz into a bathing suit to do some body surfing..:eek: LOL

9. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

The Italian Parade & Festival is here this weekend. Guess where we'll be.

10. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I have today off, think I will spend it watching Univision. I have no idea what they are saying but who really cares.:)

11. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

We will be taking the travel trailer we just bought to Sedona for the weekend.

12. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

Working Sat. & Sun. 4 on/4off. My weekend will be Mon. through Thurs.
    I'm thinking of going somewhere for a night. Maybe Nashvegas. Get a nice dinner, a few drinks in a nice bar, a smoke in a good tobacco shop, and just check out some folks who's idea of dressing up isn't a clean pair of coveralls. :)