Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,919 Posts

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Thanks, I will look into it! Anymore suggestions will also be looked at and considered.
Well...there isn't too many other choices. Most others are imports. A U.S. made Ruger revolver you'll cherish for a lifetime. If the price is too steep wait and save up a little. Once you have it you'll never look back :)

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
SCORE! :cool:
The grips look mint-
Real "Blackbird" grips are scarce---
Yeah..here's the Bearcat. I built a case fot it and found this original magazine ad from the 60's on ebay.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
Yeah..here's the Bearcat. I built a case fot it and found this original magazine ad from the 60's on ebay.

Excellant :cool:
I have a few original adds from Ebay on old rugers too- Have one for a OM single six ;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sonic82 said:
Well...there isn't too many other choices. Most others are imports. A U.S. made Ruger revolver you'll cherish for a lifetime. If the price is too steep wait and save up a little. Once you have it you'll never look back :)
The price is a bit of a problem, but another one is availability, cause in Brazil its kinda hard to find, but that aint your problem hahaha

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
MoreAltitude said:
Just another single six recommendation. I have an old model that has seen many a child / first time shooter / and novice alike. That's a lot of recommendations for it so far, huh?
Yeah, im gonna check to see if I can find anyone selling them, they look like a hell of a gun!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts