Firearms Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new to the XD forum. Just wanting some info on a possible purchase. My neighborhood gun shop has a XD Service Model .45 with the hard case and all the goodies for what seems to be an area wide low of $489 and that's new by the way. I haven't shot this model before but have shot the .45 XDS and its very nice. Is there much difference between the two and I'm not a dummy this is coming home with me shortly regardless. Thanks for the info in advance

·
Registered
34 Posts
bigbud9mm said:
Hey guys new to the XD forum. Just wanting some info on a possible purchase. My neighborhood gun shop has a XD Service Model .45 with the hard case and all the goodies for what seems to be an area wide low of $489 and that's new by the way. I haven't shot this model before but have shot the .45 XDS and its very nice. Is there much difference between the two and I'm not a dummy this is coming home with me shortly regardless. Thanks for the info in advance
Xd 45 is a great pistol...489.00 is a great price for new...you definitly wont be dissappointed

1 - 2 of 2 Posts